Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Stiverne-Wilder winner will be a Klitschko target

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    I've seen your trail of posts. You've spouted BS about Wladimir ducking that big oaf. As if he's scared of fighting a guy with zero defence and limited punching power
    I've been saying for a while that I think Wlad will go for the WBC belt rather than fight Fury, because he knows Fury is a real threat to him. Looks like I might be right about that.
    No need to post any more insults. Lets just wait and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Tyson Fury said he was certain Wlad would not want to fight him. Looks like he was right about that.
      First, Tyson Fury has backed out of a chance to fight Klitschko twice .

If Tyson was the belt holder Klitschko most certainly would trying to seal the deal with Fury.

Klitschko has said he hopes Wilders wins because it would be the biggest fight
      and it could be here in the US.

Klitschko knows that would be huge money.

Fury will not get his shot until Klitschko wins that belt ,because thats what he really wants.
      Last edited by jknightx; 01-17-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        You, like Fury, try to make it sound as if Wlad is running from him. You should be grateful. Because when they do fight Wlad will destroy him and you will then have to find some other British heavyweight to snuggle with.
        Lol. And I'll have some good ones to choose from!

If Fury turns out to be as useless as you keep saying he is, I'll gladly admit I was wrong to rate him so highly.

Will you admit you were wrong if he wins a world title?

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
          First Tyson Fury has backed out of a chance to fight Klitschko and refused both times.
          If Tyson was the belt Klitschko most certainly would trying to seal the deal with Fury.

Klitschko has said he hopes Wilders wins because it would be the biggest fight
          and it could be here in the US.

Klitschko knows that would be huge money.

Fury will not get his shot until Klitschko wins that belt ,because thats what he really wants.
          Fury has only turned down one offer to face Wlad. That was 3 years ago and his trainer didn't think he was ready then. He's still only had 23 fights now, remember.

I would actually love to see Wlad unify the heavyweight titles. I am a big fan of his, believe it or not. If he does that and fights Fury next, that would be awesome.

Comment

Lol. And I'll have some good ones to choose from!

If Fury turns out to be as useless as you keep saying he is, I'll gladly admit I was wrong to rate him so highly.

Will you admit you were wrong if he wins a world title?
            I may very well be wrong and Fury doesn't even have to win a belt to prove me wrong. All he has to do is actually fight some legit in their prime heavyweights and win and my opinion of him may very well change. With that said, he still doesn't, nor will ever have what it will take to beat Wlad. He doesn't have the skill to out box him or even the power to hurt him. And he also doesn't have the chin to withstand him. In other words I truly sincerely believe that a fight between the two would be a mismatch and an easy nights work for Wlad. I also believe that you are in much of a more hurry for Fury to get his a$$ kicked then he is.

Comment

Fury has only turned down one offer to face Wlad. That was 3 years ago and his trainer didn't think he was ready then. He's still only had 23 fights now, remember.

I would actually love to see Wlad unify the heavyweight titles. I am a big fan of his, believe it or not. If he does that and fights Fury next, that would be awesome.
              Wrong , he was offered a chance to Pulev in an Eliminator that winner gets Klitschko.

He turned it down and said he was trying to fight David Haye.
              So Fury did in fact refuse a chance to fight Wlad twice
              by refusing a eliminator fight

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
                Wrong , he was offered a chance to Pulev in an Eliminator that winner gets Klitschko.

He turned it down and said he was trying to fight David Haye.
                So Fury did in fact refuse a chance to fight Wlad twice
                by refusing a eliminator fight
                Turning down an eliminator with Pulev to fight Haye instead is not the same as turning down a title fight.

He was going to get £5million for fighting Haye, vs £200 grand for Pulev, and beating Haye would have led to a fight with Wlad for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  I may very well be wrong and Fury doesn't even have to win a belt to prove me wrong. All he has to do is actually fight some legit in their prime heavyweights and win and my opinion of him may very well change. With that said, he still doesn't, nor will ever have what it will take to beat Wlad. He doesn't have the skill to out box him or even the power to hurt him. And he also doesn't have the chin to withstand him. In other words I truly sincerely believe that a fight between the two would be a mismatch and an easy nights work for Wlad. I also believe that you are in much of a more hurry for Fury to get his a$$ kicked then he is.
                  He has fought and beaten Cunningham and Chisora, both legit top 10 contenders. But that doesn't count apparently because you don't agree with the ratings panels.

Even if he beat Wlad, I think you would just turn around say he was still a big clumsy bum and Wlad was over the hill, otherwise he wouldn't have lost to a bum like Fury.

Comment

He has fought and beaten Cunningham and Chisora, both legit top 10 contenders. But that doesn't count apparently because you don't agree with the ratings panels.

Even if he beat Wlad, I think you would just turn around say he was still a big clumsy bum and Wlad was over the hill, otherwise he wouldn't have lost to a bum like Fury.
                    Are you seriously claiming that Cunningham was a legitimate top 10 HW contender coming off of his loss to Adamek? never mind losing 3 of his last 4 fights Wow.
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-17-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

If by rating panels you mean the ABC boys I actually don't agree or disagree with them simply because I don't pay any attention to them what so ever.

With that said I assume that because the Fury-Chisora fight was an elimination fight that the WBO had them ranked at one and two behind Wlad as champ. And if you agree that Chisora and Fury are the two best heavyweights on the planet behind Wlad then your opinion is as ridiculous as the WBO's happens to be.

As for Fury beating Wlad I just don't believe that its possible. I don't even believe Fury's size is a benefit to him. Simply because when Wlad fights big men he actually fights better. And therefore I believe Fury will simply get Wached if he ever fights Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X