Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinco De Mayo..you cant just take it.YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Oh my God, the length you go to to suck Floyd's balls is incredible.

Pac beat Mosley Cinco De Mayo weekend a year after Mayweather beat him. Floyd fought Cinco De Mayo against Carlos Hernandez in 2001; 6 years before he fought ODLH. Did he take that date from DLH before having to fight him for it?

This "Cinco De Mayweather" crap is something Floyd came up with and has you as his fan sucking it up.

Like I said, it's no one's date except for who's offering the best fight.

Canelo-Cotto >>> Mayweather-Khan which is why Floyd interjected and was forced to re-negotiate with Pac.
    1-Mayweather-Hernendez was on May 26th not Cinco De Mayo

2-Manny-Mosley was on Cinco De Mayo as Manny was and is the face of boxing along with Floyd..both beat Oscar

wtf was the point of your post son?

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
      what exactly are u trying to say? all im saying is who ever proposes the better fight that will generate the most revenue gets the date

mosley beat oscar, did he get cinco di mayo? nope. there is no such thing as having to beat the ppv star to get the date because thats not how it works
      Mosley never beat Oscar cleanly. Trinidad never beat Oscar cleanly. Hopkins did, there's a case to be made there but Floyd took the publicity and capitalized it. Floyd is a better businessman than all of them as well. My point is you don't become a star or take a date back unless

A. You win cleanly.
      B. You capitalize on that victory.

If you lose you aren't taking the date in any way shape or form. If you win, you have a chance.

Comment

what exactly are u trying to say? all im saying is who ever proposes the better fight that will generate the most revenue gets the date

mosley beat oscar, did he get cinco di mayo? nope. there is no such thing as having to beat the ppv star to get the date because thats not how it works
        Mosley took a share of Goldenboy as did Hopkins so both stayed out of Oscars way

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Mosley never beat Oscar cleanly. Trinidad never beat Oscar cleanly. Hopkins did, there's a case to be made there but Floyd took the publicity and capitalized it. Floyd is a better businessman than all of them as well. My point is you don't become a star or take a date back unless

A. You win cleanly.
          B. You capitalize on that victory.

If you lose you aren't taking the date in any way shape or form. If you win, you have a chance.
          With Mosley and Hopkins...Oscar bought them and made the partners so it would make no business sense for them to stand in Oscars way

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            No..you earn it be beating the face of boxing..same was Oscar did it..same was floyd did it..same way manny did it...not by losing and crying like a child
            Hate to break to you idiot but it doesn't work that way anymore you can cry and moan about it but Canelo don't give ****kkk. tell me idiot what are you going to do if may doesn't fight pac you going to tell Canelo he can't fight on that day?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              If its not earnt then name me one fight that will push floyd from that date?
              well if pac/floyd happens then nothing is going to move them from that date because that is the most lucrative fight in boxing. lets say that fight doesnt happen and cotto/canelo fought on may 2nd then what could floyd do to counter that? nothing

canelo doesnt have to beat floyd to fight on may 2nd, he has to propose the bigger/better fight to take the date from him

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                Hate to break to you idiot but it doesn't work that way anymore you can cry and moan about it but Canelo don't give ****kkk. tell me idiot what are you going to do if may doesn't fight pac you going to tell Canelo he can't fight on that day?
                Canelo can do what he wants but he will be outsold and put in his place,....same as when he tried to go against Chavez and Sergio in September

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  1-Mayweather-Hernendez was on May 26th not Cinco De Mayo

2-Manny-Mosley was on Cinco De Mayo as Manny was and is the face of boxing along with Floyd..both beat Oscar

wtf was the point of your post son?
                  Tell me this... Out of DLH's illustrious 16 year career, how many times did he fight on Cinco De Mayo to make it his "date" to begin with? In 16 years, DLH fought maybe 3 or 4 times on that date. What happen to the other 12 years???

My point is, it's no one's date... Whoever has the best available fight, wins the date.

Put it like this, if Mayweather doesn't fight Pac, but fights Khan, Canelo vs GGG will take that date. Whoever has the best fight, wins the date. Plain and simple.

Comment

this has to be a troll post.

no one owns a specific date. but good business dictates that you dont try to battle with the main moneymaker on the same date. whether it be may5 or christmas.

Hypothetically, if Justin Beiber wanted to fight supposed nobody Canelo, they will out ppv Pac/May. Obviously that **** will never happen, but the point is that whoever is the most popular will get what they want. It usually just happens that the guy who beat the face of boxing is the next most popular guy. If rigo fought and beat Mayweather today, no one would still give a **** if he fought on May5.

Comment

well if pac/floyd happens then nothing is going to move them from that date because that is the most lucrative fight in boxing. lets say that fight doesnt happen and cotto/canelo fought on may 2nd then what could floyd do to counter that? nothing

canelo doesnt have to beat floyd to fight on may 2nd, he has to propose the bigger/better fight to take the date from him
                      If Cotto/Canelo went up against any PPV featuring Floyd fighting anyone but Manny would lose to Cotto/Canelo. Here's the problem and where I'm shocked at how so many people are short sighted.

Cotto/Canelo can get more buys than Floyd, they would STILL make more money by not going up against him at all. Cotto doesn't have this ****ing hatred or vitriol for Floyd that Oscar and Canelo do. He's not willing to sacrifice his pocketbook to hurt Floyd's ego and pocket and for that, he's a diva. That makes Oscar and Canelo just stupid ****ing businessman for letting a beef like that get in the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X