Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cinco De Mayo..you cant just take it.YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Would Floyd reach a million PPV's if he fought Erislandy Lara?

I don't think so.
    He'd hit atleast 700-800k and that is a fail for him

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
      What goes on in your mind dude? Seriously.
      facts...and history

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        So Tell me a fighter who just took the date while the face of boxing was active and winning
        Oh my God, the length you go to to suck Floyd's balls is incredible.

Pac beat Mosley Cinco De Mayo weekend a year after Mayweather beat him.

This "Cinco De Mayweather" crap is something Floyd came up with and has you as his fan sucking it up.

Like I said, it's no one's date except for who's offering the best fight.

Canelo-Cotto >>> Mayweather-Khan which is why Floyd interjected and was forced to re-negotiate with Pac.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 01-17-2015, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          No..you earn it be beating the face of boxing..same was Oscar did it..same was floyd did it..same way manny did it...not by losing and crying like a child
          I would green k you for this post, however, I need to spread the love

Comment

lmao there is no such thing as earning a date. its business.

in fact floyd/pac fans should be happy canelo was pushing for the date because if he hadnt god knows who those 2 would have been fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Oh my God, the length you go to to suck Floyd's balls is incredible.

Pac beat Mosley Cinco De Mayo weekend a year after Mayweather beat him. Floyd fought Cinco De Mayo against Carlos Hernandez in 2001; 6 years before he fought ODLH. Did he take that date from DLH before having to fight him for it?

This "Cinco De Mayweather" crap is something Floyd came up with and has you as his fan sucking it up.

Like I said, it's no one's date except for who's offering the best fight.

Canelo-Cotto >>> Mayweather-Khan which is why Floyd interjected and was forced to re-negotiate with Pac.
              exactly haha wtf is up with this whole bs about 'earning the date'. who ever puts up the better fight gets the date, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
                lmao there is no such thing as earning a date. its business.

in fact floyd/pac fans should be happy canelo was pushing for the date because if he hadnt god knows who those 2 would have been fighting
                So Floyd beat Oscar in a boxing match because he was the better businessman after the fact? Let's just say that's a unique way of looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  So Floyd beat Oscar in a boxing match because he was the better businessman after the fact? Let's just say that's a unique way of looking at it.
                  what exactly are u trying to say? all im saying is who ever proposes the better fight that will generate the most revenue gets the date

mosley beat oscar, did he get cinco di mayo? nope. there is no such thing as having to beat the ppv star to get the date because thats not how it works

Comment

exactly haha wtf is up with this whole bs about 'earning the date'. who ever puts up the better fight gets the date, simple.
                    If its not earnt then name me one fight that will push floyd from that date?

Comment

what exactly are u trying to say? all im saying is who ever proposes the better fight that will generate the most revenue gets the date

mosley beat oscar, did he get cinco di mayo? nope. there is no such thing as having to beat the ppv star to get the date because thats not how it works
                      Nothing more to say

Comment

Working...
                      X