Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Manny needs to do is get a vampire facial

Blood transfusions FTW!

Comment

Pacquiao's been a professional fighter for 20 years, he's been out of his prime for a long time now.

He's never really had devastating power, it's his hand speed and workrate that have gone down.

Comment

Better chins, people don't underestimate his power and try to walk over him like Cotto and Hatton did.

I think his power has gone from overrated to highly underrated.

He dropped Mosley, knocked Cotto down twice, made Rios do the Clotterito.

Comment

Manny was and never was a 1 punch ko guy..he beats you into submission..Hatton just got ****ed up that night...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            All Manny needs to do is get a vampire facial

Blood transfusions FTW!
            Please explain what transferring blood from other parts of your own body to your face has to do with anything

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Please explain what transferring blood from other parts of your own body to your face has to do with anything
              Ready? Let me find the article

Comment

Originally posted by antk View Post
                Where has Pacquiao's power gone? No Knockouts since Hatton in 2009!
                you don't know **** about boxing..

Pacquiao is not a legitimate welterweight and everyone can agree to that.

He should be fighting at 135.. How many KO did pac do in lower weight class?

Thats what I though..

And Garcia won't last 30 seconds with Pacquiao.. Garcia is Overated..

Comment

"With the other stuff, you swallow a pill or put on a patch or get a tiny injection," Hamilton writes. "But here you're watching a big clear plastic bag slowly fill up with your warm dark red blood. You never forget it."

Thanks to hard work and banned drugs, Hamilton was exceptionally fit at the time, but he recalls how shocked and disturbed he was by the weakness he felt on his bike for the next week, while a pint of his blood sits hundreds of miles away in a dark refrigerator.

"It shook me deeply," Hamilton writes. "My strength wasn't really in my muscles; it was inside my blood, in those bags."

Three important things for sports fans to know about blood transfusions are that they are banned in Olympic sports, that they are complicated enough to require a small conspiracy (which only creates more witnesses than other doping schemes), and that blood transfusions were more or less undetectable throughout Armstrong's career.

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/more...157153%23bmb=1

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    It's a stupid accusation lol.

Comment

http://youtu.be/ohVgxPNNzuw

Floyd fans will avoid that video

Comment

Working...
                      X