No announcement yet.

Rumor is rigo is flying to Las Vegas to confront Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Since when has Donaire weighted 142? First off they don't do fight night weights in NY. Secondly, he only rehydrated to 133 against Walters. Donaire got embarrassed and used the weight as an excuse to move up only to realize he was too small for featherweight and now he has to come back down.

IDK Rigo fans claim he did. If NSB says it's true it must be. Anyway what about the elite talent in A****sa? He could neutralize him and become RiGodzilla in Japan, I'm sure he could do the same against other top FW. I mean, according to NSB experts A****sa was a top ten fighter and was coming down from 126, evidently Rigo has been fighting Giants most of his career, why not make it official and go up 4 lbs? RiGodzilla will be fine, he is the most amazing talent anyone has seen in boxing in over 20 years!

Hit and not get hit, you can't hit what you can not see...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      IDK Rigo fans claim he did. If NSB says it's true it must be. Anyway what about the elite talent in A****sa? He could neutralize him and become RiGodzilla in Japan, I'm sure he could do the same against other top FW. I mean, according to NSB experts A****sa was a top ten fighter and was coming down from 126, evidently Rigo has been fighting Giants most of his career, why not make it official and go up 4 lbs? RiGodzilla will be fine, he is the most amazing talent anyone has seen in boxing in over 20 years!

swim without getting wet, .

Comment

The bold is what I don't understand. They say he's been fighting giants his whole career, so then what's the f**king problem?

He could fight a Super Bantamweight that weighs 140 pounds, but he can't fight a Featherweight that weighs 138 pounds?

Comment

All I am saying is, EVERYONE IN BOXING HAS AN AGENDA.

Whether it's to protect a fighter or elevate him, everyone walks around with their nice little agenda tucked under the shirt of inflated "facts" and theories in order to boost their fighter. Bias is a bi***ual seductress.

I am very critical of Leo but Rigo seems to be avoiding 126, why? Many question this as well but no one answers... until it's time to make "RiGod" look brilliant and mention how he is beating "giants" the likes of Donaire and top ten FW A****sa. However, when anyone mentions Rigo moving up all of a sudden he shrinks and won't move up. Now, I have stated Rigo might be too small for 126 in the past and also said after certain point Physical attributes>>>technical skill. However, Rigo has demonstrated his ability to handle men much bigger than him, in fact he earned the #4 PFP ranking on ESPN by beating Kokietgym but most notably a Featherweight in A****sa. Evidently that erases the notion of him being too small to compete at 126 and since everyone is ducking him at 122, why not move up?

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
            The bold is what I don't understand. They say he's been fighting giants his whole career, so then what's the f**king problem?

He could fight a Super Bantamweight that weighs 140 pounds, but he can't fight a Featherweight that weighs 138 pounds?

Excellent point, exactly my thought on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Since when has Donaire weighted 142? First off they don't do fight night weights in NY. Secondly, he only rehydrated to 133 against Walters. Donaire got embarrassed and used the weight as an excuse to move up only to realize he was too small for featherweight and now he has to come back down.
              it's what rigondeaux's team tell the media, and what rigo's fanboys love to harp on about

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                Rigondeaux is an 118 pounder, he is already 4 pounds north of his best weight, he is being the smallest guy in all his fight at 122, when he fought donaire he was 125 the night of the fight while nonito was 142, that is a lot of weight advantage, imagine what the weight could be at 126, another thing is that he was full grown when he came to th States, theres no more weight yo put in...
                no way did donaire weigh in that much when he weighed 133 vs walters which is a higher weight class....lol quit exaggerating

anyway, i don't think this will change anything

Canelo actually can control whom he fights. LSC cannot, so punking him will do nothing.

Comment

i really don't understand why ppl even want to see the LSC fight...everybody knows rigo beats him....

id rather see him take on a challenge like walters or the lomanchenko

Comment

All I am saying is, EVERYONE IN BOXING HAS AN AGENDA.

Whether it's to protect a fighter or elevate him, everyone walks around with their nice little agenda tucked under the shirt of inflated "facts" and theories in order to boost their fighter. Bias is a bi***ual seductress.

I am very critical of Leo but Rigo seems to be avoiding 126, why? Many question this as well but no one answers... until it's time to make "RiGod" look brilliant and mention how he is beating "giants" the likes of Donaire and top ten FW A****sa. However, when anyone mentions Rigo moving up all of a sudden he shrinks and won't move up. Now, I have stated Rigo might be too small for 126 in the past and also said after certain point Physical attributes>>>technical skill. However, Rigo has demonstrated his ability to handle men much bigger than him, in fact he earned the #4 PFP ranking on ESPN by beating Kokietgym but most notably a Featherweight in A****sa. Evidently that erases the notion of him being too small to compete at 126 and since everyone is ducking him at 122, why not move up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

You are by far one of the greatest posters to have graced this site, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X