No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya's latest tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Apparently the 60/40 split is agreed upon.

If Mayweather fights Cotto, the whole world needs to boycott it. It needs to tank, and they all deserve it. Mayweather for ducking the only nemesis of his generation and the only real threat to him in his career, Cotto for taking a big pay check just to lose again, rather than fight a genuine contender in an intriguing fight, and Showtime for letting them get away with it.

F*** em, if it happens I won't be watching.
    How can it be agreed upon when Mayweather hasn't agreed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      How can it be agreed upon when Mayweather hasn't agreed yet?
      If manny has signed a contract then it has been agreed!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        If manny has signed a contract then it has been agreed!!!!!!
        You mean he signed his own counter offer .

Sounds like the weeks of BS we got from Oscar telling us the terms were all agreed on and they signed then Cotto said BS its nots done .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I think you people are so negative you will react to anything from anywhere and its all gossip , you react because you want him to pull out so you can cry duck , but look when the gossip is positive you dont say a fkn word , just sit tight and see what happens .
          Hahahah this coming from u??? Hahahaha

Comment

You mean he signed his own counter offer .

Sounds like the weeks of BS we got from Oscar telling us the terms were all agreed on and they signed then Cotto said BS its nots done .
            I dont know if it was a counter offer. All i heard was everything was agreed upon and signed by manny and waiting on floyd.
            all this counter offer stuff is bull****!!!
            At the end of the day its two businesses working together to get the best for their party involved.
            Its how everday **** runs.

Comment

I dont know if it was a counter offer. All i heard was everything was agreed upon and signed by manny and waiting on floyd.
              At the end of the day its two businesses working together to get the best for their party involved.

How the fck do you know , you heard one story from Arum , mate stay away from car yards they gunna sell you a car just walking past .

Comment

No its definitely NOT a counter offer. Pacquiao has agreed and signed to terms presented by mayweather's representatives. Pacquiao's side is signed, sealed, and delivered as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                  No its definitely NOT a counter offer. Pacquiao has agreed and signed to terms presented by mayweather's representatives. Pacquiao's side is signed, sealed, and delivered as they say.
                  According to Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                    Can you prove that ?

While a final agreement has not been struck on the purse split, the official said the sides made noticeable progress on the subject in Thursday negotiations.

Mayweather sought a split at least 60-40 in his favor, and Pacquiao (57-5-2, 38 KOs) expressed a willingness to meet that.

The parties have already agreed to stage the fight at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and they***8217;ve also agreed on a drug-testing plan. A date remains unsettled. It's believed the bout is being targeted for May or June.
                    http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...109-story.html
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 01-14-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Old news.........

Comment

Working...
                      X