Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman by ko

The other goes either broner by ud or molina by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      the only top fighter at 140 i see broner having a chance against, is peterson, and is not that clear, he might get outworked in that one. the top dogs eat him alive.
      Fighting iguana eater is like fighting another maidana then there's another hard hitter in provo, then there's the two garcias. l'm not saying they all beat hairbrush but they are very interesting match ups against b oner.

Comment

If Molina is able to land that over hand right it well force Broner to open up more and take bigger risk to back Molina off. If Molina doesn't show Broner that power his going to get counter to death.

I got The Ghost beating Thurman. If he manages to work himself inside his going to smother Thurman and frustrate him. Thurmans power is way overrated and he doesn't have enough experience at the top level so I well give Ghost a better chance to win this fight.

Either way it should be an interesting night of boxing and I can't wait for it

Comment

Originally posted by -MGM- View Post
          If Molina is able to land that over hand right it well force Broner to open up more and take bigger risk to back Molina off. If Molina doesn't show Broner that power his going to get counter to death.

I got The Ghost beating Thurman. If he manages to work himself inside his going to smother Thurman and frustrate him. Thurmans power is way overrated and he doesn't have enough experience at the top level so I well give Ghost a better chance to win this fight.

Same here.

If Ghost can work his way in and make it a very ugly fight, kinda like the Berto Vs Guerrero fight, I can easily see Thurman being over his heads.

I think Ghost is the better boxer, much better inside game.

Comment

How is Thurman's power overrated??

What are you smoking

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
              Same here.

If Ghost can work his way in and make it a very ugly fight, kinda like the Berto Vs Guerrero fight, I can easily see Thurman being over his heads.
              You see what you hope will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
                You see what you hope will happen.
                No, I just see skill in Guerrero, I think the dude is under-rated.

Not putting down Thurman, just stating my opinion.

Comment

I pretty much agree with that. I think Thurman's lack of experience is really going to hurt him in this fight.

Comment

John Molina says you need heart and balls to be a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                      John Molina says you need heart and balls to be a boxer

Adrien Broner has Heart and Balls. I wish I could say the same for Big Bro doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X