Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acapulco Gold View Post
    Why is everyone here thinking Molina is more than a gatekeeper?

He was schooled by Soto, and was only in the Lucas fight because of the knockdowns, other than that he was getting destroyed.

I'd say Molina is worse than Emmanuel Taylor, easy Broner shutout.
    I don't think anyone considers Molina more than a solid gatekeeper.

They just think so little of Broner that they expect a solid gatekeeper to give him trouble. And I have to agree with them. I think he will win but not by easy shutout.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      You aren't dreaming. Al Haymon is giving the fans what they want.
      Broner hasn't shown any kind of legit power above 135.

Comment

Damn dude he does look extra chunky!

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
          Broner hasn't shown any kind of legit power above 135.
          The shot he dropped Taylor with looked pretty legit.

Comment

If John Molina beat Antonio Demarco in Oakland, we would have seen Broner vs Molina in 2013. The reason why Broner vs Demarco happened in November is because Demarco's fight with Molina ended so quickly.

Comment

I think Broner will get 2015 fighter of the year

After Molina, I think Broner will fight Algieri, He will beat Algieri, and then he will fight The Winner of Provo vs Lucas which I think will happen and the winner of Provo vs Lucas Will be Provo. And then Provo loses to Broner.

Comment

Broner is very talented but he fights so dumb. And he's not exactly a worker in the ring. He clearly has the hand speed to cause problems for people but his workrate is ****.

He should be able to bomb Molina out if he doesn't mess around and clown in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Broner is very talented but he fights so dumb. And he's not exactly a worker in the ring. He clearly has the hand speed to cause problems for people but his workrate is ****.

He should be able to bomb Molina out if he doesn't mess around and clown in the ring.
                  I am sure his work rate has improved. I am sure his camp has given him so much **** for it that that is why he worked on it.

Comment

I don't see how Robert Guerrero could win this fight.

Comment

I couldn't decide so I didn't vote. Maybe that's what makes it exciting.
                      Good card.

Comment

Working...
                      X