Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs John Molina & Keith Thurman vs Robert Guerrero Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Thought he was breaking them much too quickly myself.
    Dude what was he supposed to do? Let them head lock each other like Broner did Molina?bayless was spot on tonight. I hope he is like that May 2 for the PAC May fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      run time baby...

guerrero's heart is HUGE
      If Thurman was running why do you think Guerrero's heart was huge?

Comment

• Both fighters send to the hospital

Comment

• If Reyes had any power Mares might be in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Both fighters send to the hospital
            Link?.....

Comment

• It was not fun explaining Peter Quillin to the people I watched with...

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                I disagree.. He kept the pace flowing. I rather keep the pace going. He only stepped in if they were clearly tangled up.

He let them fight on the inside in the latter rounds. And that went on for quite a bit.
                He was jumping in as soon as they came together. He wasn't even giving them the chance to get tangled up.

I like Bayless, he's probably the best ref in the sport all things considered. But he's over eager.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  If Reyes had any power Mares might be in trouble.
                  Mares has fallen, it's weird but nothing seems to stand out anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    WTF, Guerrero turned into the glob damn terminator after the KD.

Very nice win for One Time.
                    Guerrero is one tough dude. He took some unbelievable shots and never stopped fighting. I think he'll walk away with more opportunities to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      Both fighters send to the hospital
                      That's only because they needed Thurman to answer to assault charges based on the verbal account that SRL gave of the fight. When they saw Ghost's face, nd heard SRL's commentary, they were ready to lock Thurman up and throw away the key.

Comment

Working...
                      X