Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King: If Stiverne Wins, We'll Get Tyson Out of Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: King: If Stiverne Wins, We'll Get Tyson Out of Retirement

LAS VEGAS - "RETURN TO GLORY: Stiverne vs. Wilder" fight week is officially here as WBC Heavyweight World Champion Bermane "B. Ware" Stiverne, undefeated No. 1 challenger Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder, Hallof Fame promoter Don King, WBC Super Bantamweight Champion Leo "Terremoto" Santa Cruz and all the fighters on the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® tripleheader live on SHOWTIME® (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) this Saturday, Jan. 17, made their grand arrivals at MGM Grand this afternoon.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd pick Mike now over these chumps.

Comment

if only stiverne can dump this devil

Comment

What a stupid ****ing idea!

Has Don King got Parkinson's now?

Who the hell wants to see a senior citizen Mike Tyson, who these days is a very likeable character, fighting a current world champ?!

I think Stiverne and Mike ought to be friends. I am sure Stiverne has great respect for Mike and I'm sure Mike isn't stupid either!

Take a look how massive Stiverne is by comparison to Holy and Mike anyway in All Access for Christ sake!

Comment

Lmao Smh...

Comment

stop being so facetious

Comment

Wilder beats Stiverne this saturday. Tyson would Destroy Stiverne IMO right now.

Comment

Don king is pea****ing so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  What a stupid ****ing idea!

Has Don King got Parkinson's now?

Who the hell wants to see a senior citizen Mike Tyson, who these days is a very likeable character, fighting a current world champ?!

I think Stiverne and Mike ought to be friends. I am sure Stiverne has great respect for Mike and I'm sure Mike isn't stupid either!

Take a look how massive Stiverne is by comparison to Holy and Mike anyway in All Access for Christ sake!
                  How dare this scumbag King use Tyson's name like that after everything that he stole from him. He will likely try to wave money in Mike's face and point at Bernard Hopkins still fighting at the same age, but Mike had a style that depends on athleticism that he no longer has, and Mike is smart enough to know that.

Btw, Stiverne said that he first started boxing as as kid after seeing Tyson lose to douglas, he was so mad that he wanted to start training to beat Buster Douglas, so you know that he respects Mike and wants to be friends, plus Mike has said alot of positive things about him so he likes him too, probably wants to train him or steal him away from king for promotion.

Comment

I'd rather see Mike fight Don King instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X