Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King: If Stiverne Wins, We'll Get Tyson Out of Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Mike tell King he'd come back already? Cuz if not King has got some fockin nerve dropping Mike's name like this, he already took enough from Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Wilder beats Stiverne this saturday. Tyson would Destroy Stiverne IMO right now.
      You can't be serious!

Stiverne is a slight favourite for this Sat by any conservative analysis, but that's not important, Wilder might win.

Tyson vs Stiverne would have been a MAJOR test for the BEST version of Tyson. Tyson is now in his 50's, has physically deteriorated visually to a very large degree and even a decade ago lost to boxers Stiverne would knock straight out.

Unbelievable! Mike Tyson is among my favourite boxers of all time, but you gotta keep it within the realm of possibility.

Comment

Is this a joke?

Man let's all hope wilder knocks stiverne out and don king out of boxing in the process

Comment

Mike needs to start taking legal action every time King uses his name to promote fights or suggesting that he's his employee.

It would be really cool if by some miracle Don died completely broke with all the fighters he ripped off taking advantage of his mental decline.

Comment

Bermane is the current Mike Tyson, because Mike Tyson would have definitely wasted more than 3 rounds total on two fights with Chris "Chimichanga ****" Arreola.

Comment

Mike is a LHW nowadays.

Comment

Looking at his resume, that's something that Wilder, not Stiverne, would actually do.

Comment

hopefully this happens and we get a rocky 5 ending

Comment

Stiverne reminds me more of Kirk Johnson than Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                      Stiverne reminds me more of Kirk Johnson than Mike Tyson.
                      Lol last year i use to see kirk johnson twice a week at least

is stiverene don kings last fighter/champ ? i rememeber when hopkins beat cloud he kept saying he was trying to end don king

Comment

Working...
                      X