This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
    He was out viewed by Bernard Hopkins, the same Bernard Hopkins who literally did 40k on PPV against Chad Dawson.

nice try though
    That's your rebuttal? A senseless post that doesn't contradict anything I said. Trolling is a lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      That's your rebuttal? A senseless post that doesn't contradict anything I said. Trolling is a lifestyle.
      Yes it did, ******. You said that it was #11 like that was some big deal when in fact it was a pretty horrible number considering the quality of the main events this year and how many HBO and Showtime put out.

Comment

Did you even read a thing that he said? The guys smart as hell and knows how to invest money, he just ****ed up by thinking he could be a successful boxing promoter. JayZ is in for a rude awakening and nobody knows that more than a successful businessman like 50 cent.
        i dont agree its almost like u guys want roc nation to fail are u happy with what gbp and top rank have given u ? im not **** them

Comment

Yes it did, ******. You said that it was #11 like that was some big deal when in fact it was a pretty horrible number considering the quality of the main events this year and how many HBO and Showtime put out.
          Buddy there are hundreds of televised fights every year between HBO, SHO, ESPN, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, UniMas, etc. Andre Ward's "tune-up" was #11. Just think about it.

Comment

This was their first show. It's nice to have more boxing on tv but us boxing fans still complain.

When Al Haymon's NBC debut happens in March. I guarantee that there will be about 100 threads just bashing the next boxing product us fans are given.

Just relax and enjoy. Let the accountants and real business men argue about #'s

Comment

I think that Roc Nation knows the deal with Hymen boxers (if we know the deal, I'm sure they know the deal)....they are tied into contracts that they can't escape from. But.....dangling massive amounts of money in front of them does something for them (Roc Nation).

Knowing that there is no chance that they will lose any of it because the fighters will be denied the chance to take it sets the scene for mutiny when the boxers realize that they were forced to pass up on much more lucrative deals.

When they get tired of getting jobbed and somehow manage to get out of their current contracts, they know where to go to make better money......only when they head over to Roc Nation, the offer they get won't be nearly as much as the initial offer. That $40M offer turns into $25M guaranteed and after all the headache of getting out of the Hymen contract, they will gladly accept it.

Comment

RNS will be okay. I enjoyed tonight.

Just have one song, if any. Maybe 2.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  He has a wife named Beyonce..so yea they are worth over a billion together
                  Right, but since when does that mean Jay-Z is worth billions? He is his own man his wife's networth doesn't add on to his.

You said "he is worth billions" not "him and his wife and worth billions"

When you look up how much someone is worth like Warren Buffet for example or Bill Gates or even a lower scale like David Beckham or Kobe Bryant or whoever, that networth isn't theirs and their wives combined.

And even still, him and Beyoncé combined aren't worth billions.
                  Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-10-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    i dont agree its almost like u guys want roc nation to fail are u happy with what gbp and top rank have given u ? im not **** them
                    I want them to succeed, but this seems way too much like affliction where they threw huge amounts of money at all the popular fighters and went bankrupt within the year.

I'm ****ing tired of GB and top ranks repetitive ****, but whats the point of this company if they're only going to last for 12 months? I want them to start getting their **** together so there are more competition in Boxing.

Comment

jay z is worth half a billion dollars

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X