Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Roc Nation $40 Mill Offer Disrespectful, Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    it can't have been a real offer
    Did you watch the video? The offer was real. He spoke on it. AB is a clown. He didn't make 2M when he fought Paulie. What REAL man says to another man "Suck my D?" Smh!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Broner isn't a great fighter. He will lose to most of the top 140lbers not to mention the top 147lbers. If this was a guaranteed $40mil over 5yrs win or lose, don't see how this offer can be beat.
      Exactly...

Comment

If Broner fights Matthysse (which we all know he won't, and would lose anyways) then he will end up BEGGING for that offer...he may end up being the one to suck off Jay-Z in the process for half that amount.

Comment

Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            They probably wanted him to fight someone with a pulse again.
            Or he just doesn't want to get screwed over

Comment

The offer sounds great to us but Broner is thinking bigger and I don't blame him. If he continues to win, his stock will surely rise. He can easily make more than 8mill a year. All it takes is one big name to get you there.
              Last edited by HAVISJ; 01-09-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

If Haymon was truly an advisor he'd have advised Broner to take that deal.

Comment

RN is just throwing money to make Al Haymon's guys look bad. He know they can't accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Ha just beat me. He's not allowed to accept the offer per his contract with Haymon. Roc Nation is going to go down the Haymon roster offering all these guys big money knowing that they can't accept the contract. Then if things get a little tight on Haymon's side (say Showtime cuts their budget), these fighters are going to turn around and say Haymon prevented them from making guaranteed money and boom - class action suit.

Wow, I didn't even think about that angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                      If Haymon was truly an advisor he'd have advised Broner to take that deal.
                      No doubt, but we all know that's not what Haymon really is.

Al seems to have these guys wrapped around his finger though. Credit where it's due. He's good at what he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X