Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Roc Nation $40 Mill Offer Disrespectful, Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    ^^^^^^^
    Agree with this statement. Its Divide and conquer technique used by Roc Sports with the backing of HBO.
    Isn't Haymon's budget like 20million for 22-23fights with NBC ? Lol,Broner be thinking he's taking 40 percent of Haymon's budget next year haha,he can't kid nobody,dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      Isn't Haymon's budget like 20million for 22-23fights with NBC ? Lol,Broner be thinking he's taking 40 percent of Haymon's budget next year haha,he can't kid nobody,dumb ass.
      Is Broner not one of his big guns? He is the guy that is going to pull ratings out of all his guys, so he should be getting a lot of bread.

Comment

8 million a year? broner's lucky to make 3 million a year right now. turning down tens of millions of dollars is disrespectful to reality.

Comment

If Jay-Z offered him that kind of money, he's a fool. If Broner turned it down, he's a bigger fool.

He'll wish he had taken the offer the next time he's getting loaded up and packed out of the arena by his yes men after getting his ass kicked again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Is Broner not one of his big guns? He is the guy that is going to pull ratings out of all his guys, so he should be getting a lot of bread.
            He won't be pulling ppv on NBC,you believe he can take 40 percent of Al's working budget next year,obviously that is ludicrous.

I'm not sure Broner is one of the big guns,personally I don't believe he is.he has had a couple of poor performances in his last three fights.Maidana is clearly a very limited boxer,just a crude slugger.he exposed Broner !

I'm not hating on him,it just is what it is.for Broner to command those kind of figures he'd have to come out and do a serious number on Lucas,I'm not even sure that fight even happens if they intend to rebuild him,right now if that fight was to happen Lucas simply destroys him.their is a lot more to Matthysse than Maidana.

Comment

Yah big dummy

He not even cracking a mil. In his fights and he told jz to suck his dick.
              Wat a Dumass .. He's stupid just like big bro. He. Doesn't even make over 500,000. Lol

Comment

Hahaha Broner is great value I love this guy! He can probably make more in 2 years with Haymon in all honesty.

Comment

lol............

Comment

Lol wtf is wrong with this kid?

Comment

So much material

Comment

Working...
                      X