No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces Deal With Roc Nation Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
    So has Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports made an offer to GGG's people, Tom Loeffler managing director of K2 Promotions, yet? And if not now then when?
    Give him a break, mufuha only just signed...

Ward instantly accused of ducking GGG by talking 3 seconds to pose for a photo and upload it after signing new contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Ward: "But after I beat Kovalev, then what?..."
      Ill use the same excuse ya GGG fans use:

"not in the same division doe" LMAO keep reaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        ward once ran his mouth about moving up to light heavyweight and beyond - what's the reason that he doesn't mention that any more? (i'll give you a clue: it starts with a 'k' and ends with a 'v')
        Because he's be inactive for 14 months haha Has GGG even replied to Lara calling him out repeatedly?

Comment

• golovkin now runs for his life after months of trolling..............

Comment

• [QUOTE=davidandrei;15265591]im not exactly hating, just skeptical but what are these music guys doing in boxing? Is it just because they got to the top of their music game and saw how business can be done and decided to do it to boxing because it could work also? I'm not complaining now because im interested in seeing how these guys affect boxing.

it just seems like haymon decided one day to take over boxing and jay-z decided well I like boxing too. don't haymon and jayz have history?[/QUOTE]

Haymon and Jay Z have beef from when Haymon was in the music business. Apparently, there was an accusation that Mathew Knowles, who is Beyonce's father and Al Haymon tried to defraud Beyonce of some money. Maybe Jay Z is trying to get a big stake in boxing. But with this beef with Haymon, it looks to be yet another fued that keeps fighters under different banners from fighting each other. Frankly, I fail to see how signing Ward, who has been inactive for more than a year, has a limited fan base and a rather boring style is such exciting news.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...-shed-light-on

Comment

• Lets wait until there is dates and fights announced. The goosens may come after ward his contract expires in 2016 dont forget. I hope he gets back in the ring ASAP. His talent is being wasted during the peak of his career.

Comment

• ward cant sell four seats in a empty hall

cong**** though

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  golovkin now runs for his life after months of trolling..............
                  Well now that Ward has a promoter and can fight again, let's see if they make Golovkin an offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    at that point in time, kova only had one belt and had yet to fight hopkins, who at the time many people still had hopkins would come out the favorite. Now, that would be a different story, but also at the same time, kovalev is after adonis quackenson.
                    Cut the bull**** - Ward is terrified of Kovalev and everybody knows it. Even his fans are terrified of Krusher. That's why you are all so keen on a fight with another Russian who is smaller than Andre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                      So has Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports made an offer to GGG's people, Tom Loeffler managing director of K2 Promotions, yet? And if not now then when?
                      It doesn't work like that ! A fighter in a higher weight class does not call out the lower weight class fighter - Ward said he would fight GGG (key phrase) GGG's people know the deal - they have to make the offer, like they pursued Chavez jr. and put a feeler out there for Froch - Ward would look dumb calling out a lower weight fighter, but he has been on the record as saying he is willing and able to make that fight happen. And it's sad that every press release or interview with GGG or anyone in his camp they all say 1)they are not ready for that fight or 2) they want that fight to build momentum or 3) Gennady wants to clean out his division first, but then they always come back with 4) GGG will beat anyone from 154 - 168 - - - - lol, its out there if ya don't believe me do the research.......

Comment

Working...
                      X