No announcement yet.

would you buy mayweather-thurman ppv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you buy mayweather-thurman ppv?

the idea of a mayweather-thurman fight was floated in an article recently. i know a lot of people aren't too high on keith after having a dominant, but somewhat disappointing non KO performance against the obscure bundu. it still doesn't change the fact that thurman is very well schooled and possibly the biggest puncher in the division. this is a fight i always felt mayweather would avoid. thurman is a serious threat even if he is a bit green. i've felt for a while thurman could possibly score an upset win against mayweather. if this ppv was made i would immediately make plans to watch this fight. it would be absolute must see tv for me. so if this fight actually were to happen, would you get this ppv?

No I would stream it. I like Thurman but he has no chance.

Comment

Only if I start suffering from insomnia, I can't begin too think how boring this 'fight' would be.

Comment

Nope...........

Comment

Showtime would probably go out of business if they did this fight.

Comment

Nope and it's not happening anyways.

Comment

Nope. If it was on regular Showtime then i'd tune in

Comment

Suprised by people's answers.

It wont happen but F..u.c.k yeah I'd buy it

Comment

I remember, not too long ago when Thurman was the second coming of Ali here on NSB, peoplo would get excited and everything over him calling out everyone...what happened? why did you guys turn your back on him?....he was boring against that majin buu guy but he still young and has a lot of fights left in him

Comment

I'd buy it if Cotto-Canelo was on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X