Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Envisions Fights With Golovkin, Froch in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only place i see him fighting is the courtroom

Comment

I actually read the court documents between Bob vs Chavez. Surprisingly, I think Chavez is right about the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post

First of all, Cotto isn't beating Canelo period. And Canelo will clearly fight GGG. Why would he not???? He's never backed down to anybody. Trout beat up Cotto. Canelo then beat up Trout. Canelo went and beat Lara who ran from Canelo all night. He lost to Floyd who would not stand and engage. Canelo has given into all Cotto's demands and can't get Cotto to sign the contract yet. Canelo was willing to fight Chavez, then Chavez went into hiding. Canelo has already said he wants only the biggest fights, he's proven he'll fight all these top guys. He already said after Cotto he's more than happy to fight Gennady. How could any idiot question or doubt Canelo. He's already backing up his every word, taking on his divisions best, looking towards GGG. Canelo wants it, Oscar wants it, Gennady and his team have already said they'll fight the winner of Canelo-Cotto or both. Tim Bradley was even toying with the idea of moving up to fight Canelo, and Canelo said he'd ablidge. I don't see Canelo beating GGG, but he's sure not afraid to fight him.

Comment

just get your fat ass in the ring already, HBO needs your numbers

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I actually read the court documents between Bob vs Chavez. Surprisingly, I think Chavez is right about the contract.
            Then Hearn and Haymon should have no problem making the fight since there should be no fear of being sued by Arum and losing.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              Then Hearn and Haymon should have no problem making the fight since there should be no fear of being sued by Arum and losing.
              Bob could probably still get an injunction preventing it.

Comment

I hope this situation gets resolved as soon as possible, both those fights are ppv worthy.

Comment

when jr fights everyone watches. he's the biggest draw in the sport with a loss besides pacman

Comment

he's probably bigger than pacman too he just hasn't been in the mix. his ppv numbers would eat pacman-algeiri alive

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Only place i see him fighting is the courtroom
                      he will spark a blunt and eat in and out burgers in court and tell the judge to suck his cojones

Comment

Working...
                      X