No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's chin is China stop making excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SOUTH-FLA View Post
    Glass chin, bum, only one good win, I don't know why everyone is scared of this guy
    The ONLY fight you can post the highlights of in your sig and Avi is against Doniare.

Rigotards will hold onto the Donaire victory for life...... Lmfao

Comment

His boxing ability makes up for his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        How is his resume better??? he has 1 good win over a 50 year old Hopkins
        He beat a unified champ in Campillo.

He beat an undefeated champion in his own backyard in Cleverly.

He beat an undefeated stud in Agnew.

He beat a supremely skilled-but-glass-chinned former amateur star in Sillakh (who is basically a 175lb version of Rigo)

And he destroyed them all.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          I understand, and I'm not saying it wasn't a "legit" KD by the books.

But we all know what happened. Caparello stepped on his foot.

Max Kellerman even said it. So it must be true.
          Not so sure, I think I saw a punch land...pretty sure at least.

Was this the punch?

[IMG]http://roundbyroundboxing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Kovalev-Caparello-Naoki-***ada2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

The ONLY fight you can post the highlights of in your sig and Avi is against Doniare.

Loma lost to slow plodding old fat salido

Comment

I didn't say that. A)

and B) like I said.... That's one opponent. After that he was proclaimed the GOAT and then proceeded to get dropped by a terrible boxer and it happened before earlier in his career.

Put Rigo in with a couple more elite fighters and he gets iced. He's no "P4P king."

126? Forget about it. Rigo loses to every title holder there. He doesn't even beat the top contenders.
              Kovalev got dropped like a sack of **** by Darnell Boone and drew with him.

It's kinda sad that you're clinging onto a KD so much. Shows how good Rigondeaux really is.

Comment

Rigo has ONE good win. ONE.

I'll say it again... Rigo has ONE win. And delusional Rigotards thought this guy was unstoppable and the next P4P king.... Lmfao.

The Jap literally crushed the souls of the most delusional fanbase on NSB. The Rigotards.

Dude got dropped by a random Mexican goat cheese producer and a random Japanese fighter who has NEVER fought outside of Japan and lost 4 times to no-name random bums.

Lmfao. Rigo is such a hypejob.... Jesus. I can't stress this enough. He has ONE win and got dropped by two random fighters.
                Definition of a hype job homie. Apparently having a decorative amateur background and being from Cuba really gets the hipsters d*ck hard around here.

Meanwhile thUs guy is getting floored 4-5 times in his first 15 pro fights.

He's literally fought nobody. And everyone is on his nutsm they have to see his fights on You tube just to keep up with his career. Dudes a cream puff.

Comment

Boy i didn't even have to come through here and the sore buttholes have already been rekt. Seems NSB getting sick of the trolls. Long Live the quality posters keep at em trolls.

Comment

I know right? Why they are scared of this bum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Kovalev got dropped like a sack of **** by Darnell Boone and drew with him.

It's kinda sad that you're clinging onto a KD so much. Shows how good Rigondeaux really is.
                      No he won a sd, the technical draw was againt Grover Young but it was bogus.

Comment

Working...
                      X