No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's chin is China stop making excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    No he won a sd, the technical draw was againt Grover Young but it was bogus.
    My bad. Point still stands about the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      The ONLY fight you can post the highlights of in your sig and Avi is against Doniare.

Rigotards will hold onto the Donaire victory for life...... Lmfao

Sad thing is, Donaire has looked like **** 2-3 fights before Rigo. He was on the decline fighting shop worn vets. Donaires 15-min of fame expired well before the rigo fight.

Comment

He beat a unified champ in Campillo.

He beat an undefeated champion in his own backyard in Cleverly.

He beat an undefeated stud in Agnew.

He beat a supremely skilled-but-glass-chinned former amateur star in Sillakh (who is basically a 175lb version of Rigo)

And he destroyed them all.
        Unified champ?? wtf are you talking about?? he had no belt when he fought Kovalez..

and who in the **** has Agnew beaten to make him a stud??

and Sillakh??lmfao is this some type of joke???

and glass jaw??Kovalev has been dropped several times as well..but yea i know you got excuses for that right??

Comment

That Cuban is overrated to living hell.

Apparently he's the Michael Jordan of boxing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yeah, all the top names should get in there with an expose him.

Though no fighter themselves ever.

Comment

Sorry guys... I forgot it's "cool" to slurp Rigo.

Lmfao. Dudes a hypejob. Keep hanging onto his win against Donaire.... he will NEVER, EVER fight on HBO/Showtime or any major network again. Unless he moves up to 126. If he does he gets wrecked.

Oh well. Have fun rewatching his one single and (only) fight against Donaire 10000x on Youtube. My heroes will continue to do big things and Rigo will continue to fight for peanuts in Japan on the WWE network. (and get dropped by bums)

Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                That Cuban is overrated to living hell.

Apparently he's the Michael Jordan of boxing.
                Never knew the "P4P king" would have to pick himself off the canvas in 1/3 of his career fights, thus far.

Man, how things have changed .......

Comment

I don't like Rigondeaux, but I really don't mind that Cuban gargoyle either. It's his fans that are delusional and annoying.

Rigondeaux's best win took a huge hit last weekend in Japan, . Some random Japanese journeyman had as much success as the "former Top 5 P4P" Nonito Donaire did against Rigondeaux. And 21 year old Naoya Inoue with only 7 fights jumped up 2 divisions and knocked out Omar Narvaez in 2 rounds. The "Top 5 P4P/2012 Fighter Of The Year" Nonito Donaire probably had 25 pounds on Narvaez and he decisioned him. Rigondeaux's best win got shattered to pieces.

If Rigondeaux is so small for 122 why doesn't he drop down to 118 and get knocked the f**k out by Shinsuke Yamanaka?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Never knew the "P4P king" would have to pick himself off the canvas in 1/3 of his career fights, thus far.

Man, how things have changed .......

Lmfao. Dudes a hypejob. Keep hanging onto his win against Donaire.... he will NEVER, EVER fight on HBO/Showtime or any major network again. Unless he moves up to 126. If he does he gets wrecked.

Oh well. Have fun rewatching his one single and (only) fight against Donaire 10000x on Youtube. My heroes will continue to do big things and Rigo will continue to fight for peanuts in Japan on the WWE network. (and get dropped by bums)

Lmfao.
                    lol. The truth hurts, which is why it's looked down upon in this place. I remember when Donaire was ranked P4P and everyone was *****ing about it. Rigo beats him and they're all like "Rigo schooled #5 P4P fighter. Already ATG" besides the fact that they didn't agree with his P4P placement in the first place. It was simply a necessary evil because if you take away the Donaire win, or you see it for what it is, He has nothing. Everyone should run over to fight Donaire now, since apparently beating him makes one a P4P ATG now apparently like it's currently doing for Walters. Oh no wait, they'll just say that Rigo ruined him, which is ironic considering Darchiyian got no credit for almost beating him. People just said "Rigo ruined Donaire, he's done, Rigo took his soul". Apparently not since Walters has become some sort of ATG by beating him while Donaire had his soul taken and was an empty husk when he was getting his ass beat by a ballooned-up Darchinyian lol. It's not like Donaire was even looking good before the Rigo fight. One of the most overrated wins a fighter has ever gotten.

Comment

Lmfao.
                      Kovalev has one good win...over a 50 year old..why you hating on Rigo?

Comment

Working...
                      X