Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: No Doubt I'll Be The New Heavyweight Champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    There is only ONE Heavyweight Champion... so the winner of this interesting fight will not be the Heavyweight Champ but will be the Number 1 contender...
    Not even that. Tyson Fury would beat both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofZorro View Post
      Look for a fixed fight with Stivierne taking a dive before 5. Honest Don King will reap huge millions on side bets and parlays betting Wilder. Rematch clause most definite and a third fight will happen. Honest Don will be busy the next two years laughing at all the boxing fools who actually think boxing is a real clean sport and never manipulated. Trust me the fix is in and Vegas knows this watch the betting lines before the fight.
      Wilder's whole career has been a con trick so far, so why not his "title fight" also?
      With Haymon and Don King sneaking around behind the scenes, anything is possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
        I still haven't had a suggestion on a fight to watch where Wilder gets caught!?
        A video of that fight got taken down by GBP, but he got caught and knocked down by some obese bum, forgot his name.

Comment

Wlad is the true Champ at heavy

Why even call Stiverne or Wilder a champ when Wlad is the true Heavyweight champion? Everyone knows Wlad is the champ. Wilder and Stiverne are clowns and impostors with nothing to offer boxing.

Comment

Honest Don King

Don King has been imprisoned for murder. Don King has been caught fixing fights before. Don King has been sued repeatedly for stealing fighters money. Don King has been labeled a slime ball by every fighter who ever signed with the electric shock steel wool brill head haired King. Do not think for a second that this Wilder fight is not fixed by King. King plays boxing like a fools drum.

Comment

Working...
            X