Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Rigondeaux Broke A****sa's Jaw, Orbital Bone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo did the Booty Dew crossed his legs and got knocked down ''he untouchable doe''

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      The broken jaw was a safe bet, but a broken orbital bone to go along with it isn't good. That could badly effect his career moving forward.

All credit to A****sa though, he got badly damaged but kept trying to win. He fought on with a broken face and would have come back out for the last round had the corner allowed him.

Rigo went full beast mode to pay him back for that 7th round and he did just that.
      Hope it won't affect his carreer , and absolutely, all credit to A****sa.

I mean, it's easy for us fans to talk, this man actually kept on trying in spite of all the punishment he took.

By the way, is the stat about the 32 million viewers official?.

I know it's a big festivity and they love fighting sports over there, but that's more than 1/4 of the entire population of the country, a -huge- number for a boxing event.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Rigo did the Booty Dew crossed his legs and got knocked down ''he untouchable doe''
        Rigo is a master boxing at the peak of his body limits. No one else in boxing is doing this. Show respect son. He is no drainer or cherry picker.

Funny, When rigo gets touched he gets PISSED. He broke Donaire and this guys face.

Comment

i had a feeling that jaw was done for. Japanese people are tough #muchrespect

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
            Hope it won't affect his carreer , and absolutely, all credit to A****sa.

I mean, it's easy for us fans to talk, this man actually kept on trying in spite of all the punishment he took.

By the way, is the stat about the 32 million viewers official?.

I know it's a big festivity and they love fighting sports over there, but that's more than 1/4 of the entire population of the country, a -huge- number for a boxing event.
            It was on one of the big boxing twitter pages this morning, said 32 million was the official number. It's a hell of an audience to fight in front of, keep fighting like that and his fanbase is going to sky rocket.

I'd like to see A****sa in some other big fights, he got outboxed but he looked technically solid and I think he could beat some of the other 'top' guys at 122.

Comment

It was on one of the big boxing twitter pages this morning, said 32 million was the official number. It's a hell of an audience to fight in front of, keep fighting like that and his fanbase is going to sky rocket.

I'd like to see A****sa in some other big fights, he got outboxed but he looked technically solid and I think he could beat some of the other 'top' guys at 122.
              Kinda funny when the fight ended the crowd was just clapping respectfully and not going wild lol. So different than America and mexico

Comment

You knew something was wrong the way his face swelled. I'm very glad they didn't let it go the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Kinda funny when the fight ended the crowd was just clapping respectfully and not going wild lol. So different than America and mexico
                  It was a weird atmosphere all through. The crowd were taking in the fight but never got overly excited (minus the 7th).

Then the commentators were the complete opposite, those guys were nuts and went wild at everything. Even punches that missed by miles got them jumping with excitement.

Comment

Major props to A****sa, guy's a warrior and fought his heart out.

Rigo is one cold dude!

Comment

It was a weird atmosphere all through. The crowd were taking in the fight but never got overly excited (minus the 7th).

Then the commentators were the complete opposite, those guys were nuts and went wild at everything. Even punches that missed by miles got them jumping with excitement.
                      lol those commentators were awesome, so was the colorful Japanese TV production, it felt like I was watching some type of Dragon Ball Z battle or something lol

Comment

Working...
                      X