No announcement yet.

Stop this Rigondeaux hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    I agree Amagasa should be inducted into the HOF now.
    amagasa is a true warrior and i expect great things from him, just watch.

and he has really big punching power. don't let his record deceive you. he is probably one of the biggest punchers at 122.

Comment

Lmfao, people defending Rigondeaux are the same mother****ers who were on Tyson Fury case for being knocked down by a great fighter like Cunningham yet where are the even/fairplay comments for Rigo?

Smh, you treat him as if he is untouchable from criticism and this is why people are mentioning this now.
      Be honest none of you have hardly heard of this bum that done this to him, he's never fought outside of Japan and he has never fought for anything serious nor has he really even fought or beat any great names.

This fight was a mismatch yet Rigo got decked and here you all are crying in the bias defense of Rigo.

Huge difference between getting dropped heavily by a guy half your size and suffering a flash knockdown against a guy twice your size.

I've hardly heard of any Japanese fighters that don't mean they can't fight. They always tough and give it a good go.

He went 1-1 with Ryo Li Lee who was a decent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        amagasa is a true warrior and i expect great things from him, just watch.

and he has really big punching power. don't let his record deceive you. he is probably one of the biggest punchers at 122.
        Tbh considering how tough japanese fighters are it wouldn't surprise me if he had good power considering the number of stoppage wins. I would like to see him fight again sometime

Comment

I agree Amagasa should be inducted into the HOF now.
          Yeah, wow, Amagasa is soooo gooood, LMFAO. I wish people gave Froch the same props for his destruction of Groves, but instead, people focus on the troubles he had and how bad a fighter Groves is, although Groves is leagues above Amagasa in both speed and power. And resume, for that matter.

Comment

He better than Floyd doe.... aww man
            lol HE HAS THE BEST BOXING SKILLS HUMANS HAVE EVER SEEN DOE

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
              Tbh considering how tough japanese fighters are it wouldn't surprise me if he had good power considering the number of stoppage wins. I would like to see him fight again sometime
              yup. most japanese fighters wear winning gloves (japanese made) which are very soft gloves compared to the rest. that's why they might have low stoppages but when they wear cletos or everlast they can really show their true punching potential like amagasa did.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
                Yeah, wow, Amagasa is soooo gooood, LMFAO. I wish people gave Froch the same props for his destruction of Groves, but instead, people focus on the troubles he had and how bad a fighter Groves is, although Groves is leagues above Amagasa in both speed and power. And resume, for that matter.
                I can actually agree with you there. Groves isn't the best but he is still a decent fighter and Froch is one of the best super middles. Especially now that ward is practically retired

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
                  amagasa that fought rigo would have beaten frampton, quigg and santa cruz. i have no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    amagasa that fought rigo would have beaten frampton, quigg and santa cruz. i have no doubt.
                    Yeah, the Buster Douglas who beat Mike Tyson would have destroyed Muhammad Ali. LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                      his chin is definitely on the weak side, and it seems like sometimes he goes into autopilot mode and that's when he gets caught. i think when you take the size difference into account, lomachenko and probably walters would take rigondeaux out.
                      Walters 100% I'm pretty sure he'd flatten him, Lomachenko... No, I see that either being a 50/50 fight or Rigo getting just the best of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X