Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Omar Narvaez In Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is he fighter of the year? I swear boxing fans and writers are so fickle. I see two good names on his res this year. I'll tell you what has actually been destroyed, standard. Destroy the Hall of Fame standard, next is the FOTY. Let's name anyone who wins any 3-4 fights FOTY and any one with some fame and decent record in the HOF.

Terrence Crawford is still the fighter of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      How is he fighter of the year? I swear boxing fans and writers are so fickle. I see two good names on his res this year. I'll tell you what has actually been destroyed, standard. Destroy the Hall of Fame standard, next is the FOTY. Let's name anyone who wins any 3-4 fights FOTY and any one with some fame and decent record in the HOF.

Terrence Crawford is still the fighter of the year.
      How is he not fighter of the year?

At just 21 years young, there seems to be no limit to the heights Inoue can soar. The prodigious boxer moves to 8-0 (7KOs) with the title winning effort, which came two full weight divisions above his previous fighting weight at 108 lb. Title wins in two separate weight classes after just eight pro fights is also a world record.

Comment

Working...
      X