Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Omar Narvaez In Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could see what was coming as early as 30 seconds into the first round, just looked like a different class of fighter.

Narvaes was throwing his wide punches (slowly) and just getting caught by a much faster and technically sound opponent.

Good performance.

Comment

Karma got Narvaez back for all them gift decisions at home! About time.

Comment

Wow what a statement this kid made, just saw it and he completely destroyed Narvaez. He had him running like he was chasing him around the ring with a pair of sledgehammers.

Comment

I give credit to narvaez for leaving his country and fighting a true japanese warrior instead of facing nobodies in Argentina like he always does.this Japanese kid is amazing he did what nonito couldn't do.
          Last edited by chico malo ali; 12-30-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Just watched it. Looked solid. That third kd was nice. Those finishing lefts to the liver were good as well. Good win.

Comment

Great to see the monster leading the way with Uchiyama ageing as the prominent fighter in japan.

Was really sad for Yaegashis loss on the undercard..

Comment

Forget mainstream name recognition, Inoue vs. Gonzalez is fight of the year guaranteed.

Comment

I want to see Chocolatito vs Gallito first. After that I wouldn't mind seeing Chocolatito vs Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                    Forget mainstream name recognition, Inoue vs. Gonzalez is fight of the year guaranteed.
                    Yep. Agree 100%

Comment

Wow, what a performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X