Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Cotto's Best wins.?? How do you rate his resume????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    and I'm sure you voted Martinez by KO under your main account
    Cotto is the first fighter in history to break someone's legs in the ring with a hook to the temple. Notice Martinez shaking off the shot when he stood up? Body language 101... Martinez himself knew he was BUZZED. Martinez very words after the fight, "I got caught cold and could not recover."

Translation: Cotto is a better fighter than Chavez Jr and my entire resume. I suck at this level. "peeleft:

Peasants want you to ignore the fact that Martinez was bouncing around, and moving like a butterfly until his wings got clipped by the great Miguel Angel Cotto.

Comment

7 PAGES and the guy who started it has not responded once. STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Paulie Malignaggi. That is it

He lost to Clottey

The Mosely fight should have been a draw

Everyone else he has fought was either a bum, shot, or better than him. The Fighters that were better than him were the ones that beat him.

The Bums and Shot fighters were the Judah's the Martinez's, etc.

Paulie was his best win. Paulie was Undefeated at the time. At that time, Paulie was a young strong champion
        Your a proven idiot on the the subject of Cotto/Clottey. Let me refresh your memory from the Cotto/Clottey thread your started. Heres your scorecard from the thread you made about it:

RD 1: 9-9
        RD 2: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 3: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 4: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 5: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 6: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 7: 10-8 Clottey
        RD 8: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 9: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 10: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 11: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 12: 10-9 Cotto

114-112 Clottey

Here was my response to your shltty card:
        You know how much of an idiot you sound right now? Round 1 can't be 9-9 because of 10 point must and Cotto knocked Clottey down in the round to make it 10-8 in his favor, and no Clottey didn't dominate that round. Round 7 was clearly a Clottey round but theres no way in hell it was a 10-8 as Clottey didn't even hurt or stun Cotto to even think that that round was 10-8, that round is scored 10-9. Now, factor in the adjustments I made and you have a Cotto win by a point 114-113. "theres no way that Cotto won that fight"

Then you procided to update your score card:

RD 1: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 2: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 3: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 4: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 5: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 6: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 7: 10-8 Clottey
        RD 8: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 9: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 10: 10-9 Clottey
        RD 11: 10-9 Cotto
        RD 12: 10 -9 Cotto

115-112 Clottey

So then you started to swap rounds just to give Clottey the win(round 9). Again, you truly are a proven idiot.

Comment

Some Cotto haters in here. Oh well.

Comment

Best wins are Martinez and then Mosley. His resume is good enough for the hall of fame but not good enough to be an all time great or the best ever Puerto Rican fighter. That would be Trinidad who won his first 40 fights with no losses or draws and 23 of those fights being world title fights. He lost to Mayweather and Trout and was KOed by Margarito and Pacquiao. He beat Margarito in the rematch which was a good win but Margarito was badly handicapped by his damaged eye. I thought Clottey deserved a close win over Cotto. Cotto has the lineal middleweight title which gives him bargaining power but Canelo is the A side, not Cotto. I offer as proof the fact that Mayweather -Canelo broke all money records and made much more money than Mayweather-Cotto did. Canelo wants this fight more than Cotto because he knows he will knock Cotto out and take his title. Cotto can act like a diva and Canelo will put up with it to get this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              Please explain to me how knocking out baldomir is not a good win for canelo, did you watch the fight or are you just talking nonsense...mosley got beat up for 12 rds from canelo
              Wheather you agree or not cotto lost to clottey
              Baldomir & Mosley were both far past it when Alvarez fought them that it means nothing. If you consider those great wins, then do you consider Martinez a great win for Cotto?

Comment

cottos biggest win was mosley controversially, a old one,

either than that, cotto beats overated journeymen guys like mayorga, judah and clottey by controversy aswell, then he fights gimps like foreman and martinez and 1 eye handicapped margarito who massacred cotto when toni wasnt handicapped, lol, then you get destroyed by mayweather , pacquiao and a deadbeat bum like trout, lol, even though cottos resume sounds like a glorified overated journeyman, i still try to give cotto the benefit of the doubt and make cotto out as a hall of famer because he fought like a proud warrior all these years, a glorified journeyman hall of famer cant be losing to trouts if hes lost all of the greatest fights of his career,

cotto best solid win is paulie

cottos best controversial win is against a older mosley who many felt mosley won too
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-30-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Paulie Malignaggi. That is it

He lost to Clottey

The Mosely fight should have been a draw

Everyone else he has fought was either a bum, shot, or better than him. The Fighters that were better than him were the ones that beat him.

The Bums and Shot fighters were the Judah's the Martinez's, etc.

Paulie was his best win. Paulie was Undefeated at the time. At that time, Paulie was a young strong champion
                  This **** right here. You can really tell this guy has never stepped foot in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X