No announcement yet.

People undervalue how lucky we are to see Rigondeaux as a pro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    He would 100% be on his 4th gold medal by now if he was still an amateur and be known as the GOAT amateur. People would question who he would do in pro games and regret that this great was never able to turn pro like Stevenson, Savon, Hernandez and Kindelan before him. His presence in the pro game has artificially enhanced this era of fighters to coincide skill wise with those of the 2000s.
    I am very lucky that he is not on tv. This dude is the cure for insomnia. He is the 122 lb version of John Ruiz,the best shadow boxer ever.

NOTE: This ain't the amateus, so sit down on your punches, stop slapping, and fight at FW where there plenty of dudes who KTFO this pretender.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
      I am very lucky that he is not on tv. This dude is the cure for insomnia. He is the 122 lb version of John Ruiz,the best shadow boxer ever.

NOTE: This ain't the amateus, so sit down on your punches, stop slapping, and fight at FW where there plenty of dudes who KTFO this pretender.

Damn son, get a clue!

Comment

Slapping? He's got a 66% KO ratio and has scored knockdowns (several in certain cases) in almost every fight.

People just make stuff up when talking about Rigondeaux.

Comment

He is dreadful to watch, maybe him taking a forward step in a fight would help.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Meh, I'm more excited about Naoya Inoue after a stellar 2014 and positioned to fight the best in the world. Not only that but his talent is top notch with a ridiculous resume at only 8 fights and become a 2 weight world champion within the same calendar year at 21... Oh, the best part is he has immense talent and skill to outbox his opponents over a comfortable 12 round UD... But actually goes after the kill when the opportunity arises
            he still has much to learn, doesn't he realise taking risks is dangerous?

professional boxing is entertainment you say? nonsense, people only want to see me win, regardless of the means

/rigondeaux

Comment

funny how arum bashers blamed rigo's luck on the devil arum when even showtime is not touching him with a ten foot pole.

lara is Cuban but he gets fights so wtf rigo? you'd have to be reaaaalllllyyyy boring to be treated like this. rigo's supposed to be an atg leagues better than pac and Floyd or ali yet no one wants to see him fight? sorry i'm just chuckling hard here. maybe he's not that good in the first place. we all know donaire was a stylistic mismatch. donaire has a way better resume than rigo if both were to retire today.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Slapping? He's got a 66% KO ratio and has scored knockdowns (several in certain cases) in almost every fight.

People just make stuff up when talking about Rigondeaux.
                Stop. He is fighting bums at 122 lbs. He needs a promotional company and to move up to FW.

Comment

Stop. He is fighting bums at 122 lbs. He needs a promotional company and to move up to FW.
                  You have Wlad as your AV, he's been fighting bums at HW for over 90% of his career, but you can only beat who's in front of you, yes?

Rigondeaux beat a top 5 P4P fighter with ease and has been trying to get Santa Cruz, Frampton and Quigg in the ring since but they are all avoiding him...not his fault that the other 'top guys' know they don't stand a chance and duck him.

Comment

Problem is we never get to see him because he can't escape the grasp of his co-promoter. Hopefully he can work something out with Roc Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I call that a complete bull****. Rigo should be ranked somewhere in the top 10. The other guy? Never, not now. He will be exposed when he fights non-tomato cans. He doesn't belong anywhere close to a top fighter.
                      I call them like I see them and could give a sh#t less what you say about it. You clearly don't know a great fighter when you are looking at one and your remarks are complete bull****. Keep hoping for rigo to get exposed and I'll keep making money betting on Rigo to win every time he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X