Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd beat an average male in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell does "average male" even mean? Floyd would get whooped by a lot of males in a street fight that don't even earn nearly as much as you stated. I'm sure there are plenty of 16 year olds around the world that would whoop Mayweather's ass. Heck, even Tyson when he was 14 would send prime Floyd into a coma.

Comment

How is average Joe even going to get past his bodyguards~

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I can't believe anyone thinks an average guy could beat Mayweather in a street fight. He would destroy an average guy in a street fight in a matter of seconds. He would hit Joe Average with 2 or 3 KO punches while the guy was falling from the first punch he threw. Does anyone think people pay millions to watch him fight but he can't even beat up an average guy?????? That is crazy. Watch the videos of Kimbo Slice beating up and knocking out street fighters with ease. Kimbo Slice is just a mediocre boxer. A great fighter like Mayweather would be much more dominant in a street fight. Anyone who has so little respect for the fighting skills of a world champion boxer that they think they would lose a fight to an average guy shouldn't even be reading Boxing Scene.
        Kimbo weighs 250 pounds Floyd is a Buck fity at most

Comment

IMO he's a lethal weapon.

All he knows is fist fighting. Entertaining any idea about that man being soft is pathetic and basically ******ed.

For his size, he'd wreck every pedestrian bigger than him.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
            What the hell does "average male" even mean? Floyd would get whooped by a lot of males in a street fight that don't even earn nearly as much as you stated. I'm sure there are plenty of 16 year olds around the world that would whoop Mayweather's ass. Heck, even Tyson when he was 14 would send prime Floyd into a coma.
            Average male 5 foot 9 175 pounds with a 3 inch pecker

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I can't believe anyone thinks an average guy could beat Mayweather in a street fight. He would destroy an average guy in a street fight in a matter of seconds. He would hit Joe Average with 2 or 3 KO punches while the guy was falling from the first punch he threw. Does anyone think people pay millions to watch him fight but he can't even beat up an average guy?????? That is crazy. Watch the videos of Kimbo Slice beating up and knocking out street fighters with ease. Kimbo Slice is just a mediocre boxer. A great fighter like Mayweather would be much more dominant in a street fight. Anyone who has so little respect for the fighting skills of a world champion boxer that they think they would lose a fight to an average guy shouldn't even be reading Boxing Scene.
              Years back I remember Arturo Gatti was on the Pro vs Joes tv show and he was wrecking some big Joes there in less than a minute. He was really hurting them bad. Imagine Floyd against these same dudes and to be fair to them they did pretty well in the basketbally and football challenges but Gatti who was way smaller just ****ed them. Again imagine what Floyd would do to guys like that.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                Years back I remember Arturo Gatti was on the Pro vs Joes tv show and he was wrecking some big Joes there in less than a minute. He was really hurting them bad. Imagine Floyd against these same dudes and to be fair to them they did pretty well in the basketbally and football challenges but Gatti who was way smaller just ****ed them. Again imagine what Floyd would do to guys like that.
                I saw it.

That big dude thinking he'd wreck Gatti. Hilarious.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

When people post about how much someone weighs i automatically know they can't fight at all because weight does not mean a damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Welp...most of the people on this site have never been in a fight. Paulie freaking Malignaggi would KO damn near everyone posting on this site. Real ****.
                    2 and three at a time while drunk and squatting to ****.

Comment

im not sure...But i do know hed beat the average female

Comment

Working...
                      X