Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is no longer a vaild reason and should be seen as an excuse!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
    Gray and Kellerman usually do a good job trying to coerce the fighter into answering even if they say that.
    Hooray for them. I'm just sick of the political answers. Miss the good old days when fighters called each other out and fights were made. There is no pride in this anymore.

Comment

Fighters are not scared to fight other fighters man

It's bred in them

I don't believe Floyd is scared of PAC or vice versa

I don't think Stevenson is scared of kovalev

Floyd said himself he was making similar money 4 years ago fighting other guys than PAC

Stevenson is being advised by business people on his decisions. People who think he orchestrated a duck to run from kovalev are being naive. He's just listening to his handlers.

And angel Garcia was embarrassed at Danny vs salka, and that fight backfired on them. Now Danny is hated and won't be able to secure Floyd ppv because of that. 2 hated fighters on a ppv won't sell huge. You need a villain and a hero- see my sig

Comment

Its a poor excuse, but still an excuse.

Even Sugar Ray Robinson didn't fight Charles Burley.

Although I have actually read Robinson wanted more money to fight Burley and his manager couldn't make that happen. So in essence, the same duck excuse has been used by fighters from Robinson to Mayweather.

Comment

Promoters take the blame so it doesn't impact the fighters image.

e.g Pacquiao, Pacquiao fights a mismatch = blame Arum, the fight doesn't get made = blame Arum. Arum encourages Pacquiao to say the right things while he pulls the strings behind the scenes to prevent the fights.

Comment

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X