Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Alexander is a Bigger Puncher Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well why hasn't anybody successfully just walked through Floyd and stopped him?

He has power that people only respect once they get in the ring with him. He has enough power to keep Canelo and a 154 Oscar just steamrolling through him. Also Oscar said recently that Floyd and Manny are about equal, i'm sure i've seen Mosley say the same thing.

Floyd is not a huge puncher but i think Khan might be in for a surprise if one of Floyds straight rights land on him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Floyd hits you with shots you do not see and do not expect..fighters come in and underestimate his power all the time...and then thy get stunned and turn defensive

Everybody is going to run Floyd over , but they never do because he has enough power to get their respect , and thats guys 20 lb bigger that punch twice as hard as what Khan does , Floyd has enough pop to put Khan to sleep , one sizzling straight lead right on the button and Khan is on wobble street .

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post

He has power that people only respect once they get in the ring with him. He has enough power to keep Canelo and a 154 Oscar just steamrolling through him. Also Oscar said recently that Floyd and Manny are about equal, i'm sure i've seen Mosley say the same thing.

Floyd is not a huge puncher but i think Khan might be in for a surprise if one of Floyds straight rights land on him.
        Forbes said the same I believe.

Comment

If Floyd is as featherfisted as Khan says, then why hasn't anyone walked him down?

Comment

How does Khan know how hard Mayweather punches?

Comment

And even if Floyd is featherfisted, it's not like Khan is the 2nd coming of Julian Jackson either.

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post

Yep.......

Comment

Dude never been in the ring with floyd

Comment

Its not Floyds power they respect its his skills, they stand on the outside starstruck more than anything and can't apply the needed pressure even if they tried. Canelo spent 10 rounds doing nothing, starstruck before realising he needed to pressure which he only did after Floyd got on his bicycle and he can't cut a ring off to save his life.
                    They stand mesmerised letting him potshot them.

Even if Paulie hit you, you still feel it and it does add up. They just don't let their hands go but they have too much respect for his skillset not his power.
                    That is why Maidana had so much success, he had no respect for Floyds power or his skills, he didn't really give much thought at all for what Floyd was doing.

Respect for his power lol where was Chaves, Maidana, Guerrero and so ons respect? They had none.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Its not Floyds power they respect its his skills, they stand on the outside starstruck more than anything and can't apply the needed pressure even if they tried. Canelo spent 10 rounds doing nothing, starstruck before realising he needed to pressure which he only did after Floyd got on his bicycle and he can't cut a ring off to save his life.
                      They stand mesmerised letting him potshot them.

Even if Paulie hit you, you still feel it and it does add up. They just don't let their hands go but they have too much respect for his skillset not his power.
                      That is why Maidana had so much success, he had no respect for Floyds power or his skills, he didn't really give much thought at all for what Floyd was doing.

Respect for his power lol where was Chaves, Maidana, Guerrero and so ons respect? They had none.
                      How can you speak for the fighters who say,"he hits a lot harder than you think"?

Comment

Working...
                      X