• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha

Embarrassing.

#Superduck

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
      Are you denying that Pascal has good power? And you have the nerve to criticize him fighting smart against Bute.

Reality check, the guy he is fighting has never faced a top ten contender and his signature win comes against a 49 year old man that hardly averaged 16 punches a round. Oh yeah Pascal is really in for it now! Ha ha ha ha ha!

All fear Sergey " I have never fought a top ten contender yet somehow I am the boogeyman of boxing" can Krusher Kovalev.

Artur B. Has a better resume and he only has ten fights! Whoa!
      Never fought a top 10 contender? You must be on some next level ****.

Cleverly was ranked #4 and WBO champ
      Hopkins ranked #1 or #2 and WBA/IBF champ
      Campillo was ranked #3 former champ

Kovalev is building himself up a nice little resume. Stevenson's win over 'not so bad' chad dawson and tony bellew is not much better.

Comment

at that idiot defending Stevenson by scrutinizing Kovalev's resume. Pathetic.

Comment

Totally agree with you. I see Pascal win by UD.

Comment

Kinda crazy I'd say. It's like there's no limit to the audacity of the fighter/advisor teams now. Especially here with this ducker. And Fonfara fights Doudou Ngumbu a few weeks ago... and it was FONFARA who looked like doo-doo. He was even more gun shy vs Ngumbu than vs Stevenson. I see a repeat of the last fight. Fonfara decked a time or two early, sorta gets awakened, rallies just enough to lose by a few points. Rinse and repeat. I'm so happy I could take a nap.
            HA!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Never fought a top 10 contender? You must be on some next level ****.

Cleverly was ranked #4 and WBO champ
              Hopkins ranked #1 or #2 and WBA/IBF champ
              Campillo was ranked #3 former champ

Kovalev is building himself up a nice little resume. Stevenson's win over 'not so bad' chad dawson and tony bellew is not much better.
              Kovalev's resume is better than Stevenson's. After seeing Fonfara take him to the edge of defeat, I'm sure Cleverly would have beaten Superduck.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
                Are you denying that Pascal has good power? And you have the nerve to criticize him fighting smart against Bute.

Reality check, the guy he is fighting has never faced a top ten contender and his signature win comes against a 49 year old man that hardly averaged 16 punches a round. Oh yeah Pascal is really in for it now! Ha ha ha ha ha!

All fear Sergey " I have never fought a top ten contender yet somehow I am the boogeyman of boxing" can Krusher Kovalev.

Artur B. Has a better resume and he only has ten fights! Whoa!
                Beterbiev stated post fight vs Page he wasn't ready for Kov. Even HE knows he'd lose. Please, don't compare a talented 7 fight greenhorn vs Kov. I shouldn't even have to inform you there's no comparison. Didn't your Mommy tell you a skidillion times not to exaggerate?
                HA

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
                  fcuk this. i used to be a big fan of each but now i cant wait til stephenson, quillin nd garcia lose. fcuk these fools. fck haymon. this is crazy. as a boxing fan, i wna puke. nd whoever agrees w these mismatches bc of "the money doe" should skydive off a cliff butt naked bc they still make "money doe" even more so, if they fought who they should be.

appreciate pac while hes still around people. once in a lifetime warrior.
                  I never understood why fanboys worry so much about a fighters money. As boxing fans we should only worry about the best fights getting made.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I suggest that you stop posting so that you no longer embarrass yourself.
                    Please feel free to offer some form of an intelligible answer.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Beterbiev stated post fight vs Page he wasn't ready for Kov. Even HE knows he'd lose. Please, don't compare a talented 7 fight greenhorn vs Kov. I shouldn't even have to inform you there's no comparison. Didn't your Mommy tell you a skidillion times not to exaggerate?
                      HA

She also told me not to lie and don't argue with stupid.

Take away their names, compare Beterbiev and Kovalevs resume side by side then cry yourself to sleep once you see they are two fights away from being the same fighter. On paper you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if not for Hopkins "name".

Comment

Working...
                      X