No announcement yet.

Why is Roy dissing Floyd?? he should feel his pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

Truth hurts. Roy can say what he wants, he beat Hopkins, toney and a hw, all better wins than Floyd and the guys on his résumé like Ortiz and Guerrero, although he didn't knock them all out(richard hall) he beat their ass instead ud after ud. He above anyone can criticize.
    Was Ruiz(who was Roys 5TH DIVISION) better then Cotto,Canelo,Oscar(in floyds 5th division)?

Comment

Looking at some of these comments I feel like i can make a pretty good estimate on how long some people been watching boxing on here

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Give me a ****ing break dude. Feel his pain? Roy never got 30 million plus for his fights, Roy never b*tched about a promoter on a consistent basis, Roy never threw people under the bus who helped his career or his family members, Roy never had Floyd's delusional fan base who will suck Floyd off at any moment he gets a chub. Get real, holy ****.
        you must be new to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          Looking at some of these comments I feel like i can make a pretty good estimate on how long some people been watching boxing on here
          Exactly..it is hilarious...

Comment

If Roy had a fight like the Pacquiao fight in 2010, he would have made it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              ...end of thead....

Comment

I believe it has to do more with envy than anything else. Roy Jones is one of my all time favorite boxer but unfortunately he never received the praise or profits that Mayweather currently had coming. Unfortunately Jones never had the financial situation Mayweather currently has and I believe it that is what infuriated him so much.

Jones was much more entertaining to watch, had much better athletic gifts and in his prime looked much more unbeatable. Jones in my eyes is envious of all the praise and large amounts of money he is receiving for equal competition.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  A fight with Lennox Lewis after the Ruiz win would've been huge. I wouldn't give Roy a chance in hell of winning it but it would've been huge.

Comment

Doesn't matter any way.

Supposedly Roy Jones don't know s-h-i-t about boxing when he had a interview and said Floyd would beat Pacquiao.
                    But Today Pac fans seemed to have changed their mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCV_EVx3l9o

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                      Give me a ****ing break dude. Feel his pain? Roy never got 30 million plus for his fights, Roy never b*tched about a promoter on a consistent basis, Roy never threw people under the bus who helped his career or his family members, Roy never had Floyd's delusional fan base who will suck Floyd off at any moment he gets a chub. Get real, holy ****.
                      Roy *****ed about promotional shit all the time. He also threw his dickhead dad under the bus who made him the fighter he was. Roy had a delusional fan base also.

Comment

Working...
                      X