No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner - an analysis for the haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
    I think it's about time that all those Broner-haters gets a reality check... And they'll get it with facts.

Power: 8/10
    29 wins, 22 knockouts. And he's not even an offense fighter! That should tell you a thing or two about his punching power. You can also see on his body that he's a naturally built hard-hitter.

Chin: 10/10
    Broner has never been knocked out in his entire career! The only time he has been knocked down was twice against Maidana. Broner took some monstrous shots in that fight and he never looked like he would be unable to recover, it was like a Rocky movie. Broner got a granite jaw, even his haters can't and shouldn't deny that.

Speed: 7/10
    Now, Broner certainly ain't a Manny Pacquiao when it comes to speed. However, he is far from slow. He dominated most of the middle rounds against Maidana with fast potshots and he outfoxed Paulie Malignaggi, who is known for his magical handspeed, over and over again by hitting first. His speed is respectable.

Skills: 8/10
    He has completely outboxed every opponent he fought, except Maidana, and even then Broner won a lot of the middle rounds with his skills. Broner is certainly skilled, but not ready for a 10/10 yet, Maidana penetrated his defense a bit too often and Broner underrated Maidana, which is a stupid mistake that resulted in his loss. I hope Maidana got the balls to give Broner a rematch, although I doubt it. Broner is very skilled, but also a little flawed.

Stamina: 7/10
    I gotta admit, Broner doesn't use extremely much energy during his fights. However, he obviously doesn't need to, so why waste more energy than neccesary? You can also see on his body how low a fat percentage he has during fights.

Potential: 10/10
    He is only 25 years old! 25!!! Consider how many years he got left and how much he can improve with time! Especially with all the high-level training he receives along with Floyd Mayweather. He is already a proven fighter at such a young age, it's amazing to think about what he might become.
    LMAO all he was doing was beating up on smaller fighters, thats why when he felt real power at 147, he jumped down to 140 lbs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I like broner but come on with this crap

Comment

I think it's about time that all those Broner-haters gets a reality check... And they'll get it with facts.

Power: 8/10
      29 wins, 22 knockouts. And he's not even an offense fighter! That should tell you a thing or two about his punching power. You can also see on his body that he's a naturally built hard-hitter.

Chin: 10/10
      Broner has never been knocked out in his entire career! The only time he has been knocked down was twice against Maidana. Broner took some monstrous shots in that fight and he never looked like he would be unable to recover, it was like a Rocky movie. Broner got a granite jaw, even his haters can't and shouldn't deny that.

Speed: 7/10
      Now, Broner certainly ain't a Manny Pacquiao when it comes to speed. However, he is far from slow. He dominated most of the middle rounds against Maidana with fast potshots and he outfoxed Paulie Malignaggi, who is known for his magical handspeed, over and over again by hitting first. His speed is respectable.

Skills: 8/10
      He has completely outboxed every opponent he fought, except Maidana, and even then Broner won a lot of the middle rounds with his skills. Broner is certainly skilled, but not ready for a 10/10 yet, Maidana penetrated his defense a bit too often and Broner underrated Maidana, which is a stupid mistake that resulted in his loss. I hope Maidana got the balls to give Broner a rematch, although I doubt it. Broner is very skilled, but also a little flawed.

Stamina: 7/10
      I gotta admit, Broner doesn't use extremely much energy during his fights. However, he obviously doesn't need to, so why waste more energy than neccesary? You can also see on his body how low a fat percentage he has during fights.

Potential: 10/10
      He is only 25 years old! 25!!! Consider how many years he got left and how much he can improve with time! Especially with all the high-level training he receives along with Floyd Mayweather. He is already a proven fighter at such a young age, it's amazing to think about what he might become.
      Here is where I stopped reading! He sure is no defensive fighter, just ask Chino! He is not the worst out there but he is certainly over-rated by his blind fans!

Comment

Originally posted by beercules View Post
        broner hit his ceiling. He's not going to get better.
        i agree with this i just dont see him getting any better unless he drops all the yes men around him and goes to virgil hunter

Comment

I think it's about time that all those Broner-haters gets a reality check... And they'll get it with facts....etc, etc
          Now imagine how good he would be if he focused entire on boxing, no partying, matured by appreciating all races. Right now the biggest concern is that they say he has been getting paid handsomely to show up at night clubs and parties and that can only be detrimental to his boxing career on top of gaining weight. He has had close decisions and a loss and was never the next coming of Mayweather, but if he cleaned up his nightlife act and dedicated himself and grows emotionally, sure he could be champion again. He has serious skills and abilities.
          Last edited by richardt; 12-19-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

No need for all this OP, Larry already informed me many moons ago that Broner is the next fighter of the decade.

Comment

A credible win without a controversy: -10/10

Comment

People forget that he is only 25 years old. Much time to improve.

Comment

He was beating up on midgets and nobody's. He gets beat by any top tier fighter. He'll beat up the scrubs and lower level competition, and soon as he steps it up he gets beat.

Terrible defense, terrible footwork,get hits too much, and low punch output. Dude was a overhype and got exposed

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    He was beating up on midgets and nobody's. He gets beat by any top tier fighter. He'll beat up the scrubs and lower level competition, and soon as he steps it up he gets beat.

Terrible defense, terrible footwork,get hits too much, and low punch output. Dude was a overhype and got exposed
                    Why don't Maidana give him a rematch?

Comment

Why don't Maidana give him a rematch?
                      Why should he? Does AB even deserve a rematch?

Broner was just a tuneup so Maidana could prep for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X