Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner - an analysis for the haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's alt is this? I swear I saw this thread before under a different user.

YO! I GOT MILK BABY!

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
      Lol! Adrien Broner"peeleft: Damn Alts these days!!! Fuck Band camp and Fuck BrushNation. Quintero, Ponce De Leon, and Maidana exposed this so called 10/10 potential. Mattyhsse will also fuck up Boner if uncle Al will allow the fight.
      Broner beat Quintero and Ponce de Leon, but it was close fights. Instead of hating, appreciate how well Broner managed to handle such experienced fighters so early in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
        Broner beat Quintero and Ponce de Leon, but it was close fights. Instead of hating, appreciate how well Broner managed to handle such experienced fighters so early in his career.
        I'll let Beercules, Golovkin, Daylyt, and Junior Dong take care of my light work. Band Camp doe!"peeleft: Can man doe!"peeleft: He young doe!"peeleft: YoungFlyFlashy doe"peeleft:!

Comment

Hes good but really overhated, inside the ring he has talent. PPl hate him for his personality outside the ring

Comment

broner has talent but he needs to work on his defense he gets hit with too many uncesessary punches and his head movement and footwork is terrible. has alot of promise tho

Comment

Comment

He's a c class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
                  Hes good but really overhated, inside the ring he has talent. PPl hate him for his personality outside the ring
                  Broner hit his ceiling. He's not going to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    This ^^^^^

Comment

he was huge at 135 lol of course he's going to get knockouts.

Comment

Working...
                      X