Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Lee vs James Kirkland - Perfect stylistic clash...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Lee vs James Kirkland - Perfect stylistic clash...

Can you imagine how sweet this fight would be?

I would slghgly favor Lee, but Kirkland is one of the most rugged men in boxing, and stamina matched only by very few.

Please please please make this happen,

Comment

kirkland might actually win this one

Comment

I can see Kirkland vs Ishida all over again. Lee is tall, rangy and has great hooks that can catch Kirkland square on the chin during his bullrushes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
          I can see Kirkland vs Ishida all over again. Lee is tall, rangy and has great hooks that can catch Kirkland square on the chin during his bullrushes.
          Andy might be able to win this via ko1, Kirkland come in straight lines he just has to throw that right hook which he gets alot of snap and leverage on and bang could be over for Kirkland.

The longer the fight goes the more it would favor Kirkland, he seems to get rocked early but reacts better to using his face as a punching bag later probably because his attack has worn his opponent down.

Comment

I would favor Lee by a country mile. They said he has a great right hook that could KO almost anyone in the 160 class and he has some great KOs that started with the right hook. His right hook looked very impressive to me. It was fast and accurate and once he hurt the guy he finished him right away. Kirkland only knows one way to fight and that is to attack hard. He is one of the easiest of all ranked fighters to hit and he has a lousy chin. Lee almost certainly knocks him out quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I would favor Lee by a country mile. They said he has a great right hook that could KO almost anyone in the 160 class and he has some great KOs that started with the right hook. His right hook looked very impressive to me. It was fast and accurate and once he hurt the guy he finished him right away. Kirkland only knows one way to fight and that is to attack hard. He is one of the easiest of all ranked fighters to hit and he has a lousy chin. Lee almost certainly knocks him out quickly.
              But if he doesn't get to him by rd 5-6 lets say the fight swings in Kirkland's favor he punches hard, in combination, to the body and head, throws in volume, and has a great gas tank.

Comment

Kirkland doesnt deserve the shot.
                Yeah it would be a good fight while it lasted, but Id go with Lee by KO.
                Ishida KOd Kirland and he seems shopworn.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  But if he doesn't get to him by rd 5-6 lets say the fight swings in Kirkland's favor he punches hard, in combination, to the body and head, throws in volume, and has a great gas tank.
                  You are absolutely right. If Kirkland can stay on his feet he has great stamina and a wicked attack of throwing lots of hard punches round after round. He is a dangerous guy.

Comment

Think you could make this a four rounder.

Comment

Working...
                    X