Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cotto vs Canelo and Mayweather vs Pacquiao/Khan conflict master thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightmuseumlv View Post
    I think both of these fights will end up on the same card
    that will be asking too much for the gods of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      floyd wont fight khan anytime soon..pacquiao is the fight that needs to be happen and floyd knows that pac brings more money to the table than that glass chinned arab
      It's been dragging for over 4 years and I'm just bored of the whole situation between the pillow fist African and the small Chinaman.

See what just happened there you ignorant ****..

PS apology to Mayweather, Pacquiao and my fellow brothers and sisters x
      Last edited by Box3r; 12-22-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Can someone check cotto's Instagram?

Someone told me he posted something about fight being in sept.
        Not sure if he was trolling though

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Can someone check cotto's Instagram?

Someone told me he posted something about fight being in sept.
          Not sure if he was trolling though
          that wasn't cotto ig

Comment

Amir Khan is nuts and Floyd/Pacqauio aint happening...And Canelo is wants to boss up but he da B-side

Comment

Interesting developments.

No problem with either fight, if floyd Khan happens no problem with fight.

What moves will Al Haymon make next? Cannot wait to see.

Comment

news should be coming in any day now. 2015 will be a great year for boxing.

Comment

Insiders at the Mayweather Boxing Club favoring Canelo Alvarez over Miguel Cotto...
                  interesting opinion by jeff mayweather...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp6qyTg9wE4

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego
                    Some of the stuff he says when he was asked about Pacquiao makes people question how serious he is. For example, he said it has to be on showtime PPV(knowing manny has an exclusive contract with HBO), it has to be on May 2(knowing bob arum has interest on that date for Canelo/Cotto), and when asked about the actual negotiations he brings up dead issues like drug testing. So with being said, people are questioning the validity of Floyd's comments and rightfully so.
                    The Showtime thing I agree with.

Numbers 2 and 3:

Why would Arum prioritize Canelo vs Cotto over Mayweather vs Pacquiao? And why would Floyd wanting to fight on the same week of May he's been fighting for the past 8 years, be a road block? So Arum decided that non-Mexicans are no longer worthy of fighting in Cinco De Mayo, so we have to follow what he says? There was no issue with Pacquiao vs Mosley and Pacquiao vs Hatton taking place in Cinco De Mayo week, why is it an issue now?

Drug testing is no longer an issue. Floyd brings it up when reporters say Pacquiao has no problem taking drug tests, he just says all he ever wanted was an even-playing field. That's about it. I don't see him bringing up any issues with drug testing.

Comment

Hate to say it Gents

But as long as want these "dream fights" as fans, these guys will never let it happen.
                      Again as long as there are the Soto-Karras, Andre Berto's, Joesito Lopez, Victor Ortiz, Angullo's, Miadonna's of boxing, we will never see competitive matches.
                      Boxers like Coto, Alvarez, Mayweather, Pac, even Danny Garcia will never fight the Lamont Peterson's, Khan's, Thurman's, Lara's, Brook's of the world.
                      you know it, I know it, even those who are now the casual fans are starting to know it!

Comment

Working...
                      X