Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Downs Khan, Requests Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    You just proved my point moron. Thanks for making it so easy.
    Youre to stupid to make a point. lol :AYWOoD:

Comment

here is what i dont get ---

floyd fans: it doesnt matter what manny says, bob has the final word.

manny fans: it doesnt matter what floyd says because floyd will never do business with arum again.

so is arum and floyd blowing smokes??

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post

manny fans: it doesnt matter what floyd says because floyd will never do business with arum again.

No...Just Floyd! :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Isnt that what Floyd did in this video. umm the Video that the thread was made for? Did you bother to watch it? With in the first 20 seconds he begins to lie nad then stumbles on into the past excuses he made for not making the fight happen. He and his fans are too stupid to see this....lmfao!!!
          Run team pac...run!!!

Comment

lets hope it gets made....

Comment

Fair enough to me, but I doubt this coward fights Pacquiao or Khan.

Comment

Its all bull****, as long as Pac is with arum this fight never happens, my guess is he ends up re matching cotto

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Isnt that what Floyd did in this video. umm the Video that the thread was made for? Did you bother to watch it? With in the first 20 seconds he begins to lie nad then stumbles on into the past excuses he made for not making the fight happen. He and his fans are too stupid to see this....lmfao!!!
                  Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Run team pac...run!!!
                  My point exactly. Great response dummy!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post

Bob and Manny do not want to fight Floyd and risk losing because, as we saw with the JMM ko, losing a fight significantly reduced casual fan interest in Manny's fights, which in turn reduced Bob's profit margin from the PPV's he puts on with Manny.

It's not difficult to understand, you and other Manny fans just ignore it.

Comment

Better than him saying Pac's name holds no weight, My focus is on Amir Khan. Atleast he'd have the 400k PPV right though :P

Comment

Working...
                      X