Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Downs Khan, Requests Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Then he has fooled you. He doesn't want the fight to happen because he knows he would commit suicide in the event of Mayweather winning. 50% of his life is dedicated to hating Mayweather, 20% to praising Pacquiao and the remaining 30% on dreaming about him. Mayweather beating Pacquiao would strip his life down to nothing; the stakes are simply too high.
    lol some people don't want his fight to happen so they can argue back and forth

Comment

• Have we heard from Arum yet? Canelo and Oscar have stated their willing to step aside for May 2nd so Arum doesn't need to worry about hurting Canelo and the Mexicans since they are happy with Floyd Vs Packie on May 2nd. So does Arum have another excuse or something to say about May 2nd not being a good date even thought its good for everyone else envolved?!

Comment

• Give it up. Five Hour Urine Floyd will not fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
          Give it up. Five Hour Urine Floyd will not fight Pacquiao.
          So FLoyd offers May 2nd and bob say no cause its Canelo's date. Oscars says its cool will step aside for Floyd, where's Arum now?

Comment

• Originally posted by left hook tua View Post
            duke >>> kentucky

facts.....

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              So FLoyd offers May 2nd and bob say no cause its Canelo's date. Oscars says its cool will step aside for Floyd, where's Arum now?
              You missed the best parts:
              Manny: "Lets fight Floyd"
              Manny: "There has been some talk"
              Arum: "We are starting to talk to people"
              Floyd: "Nobody's talking"

then more news on talks
              Manny: "I want Floyd" (post-fight vs Algieri and afterwards)
              Arum: "We are talking to CBS CEO"
              Floyd: "I want Manny but must be on Showtime, Manny is desperate and Manny is getting less than what I offered him the last time he refused ...... oh yeah and Marquez ...."

A few days after the public heard Floyd's latest roadblocks (Floyd fans filtered it out) we get responses from Oscar and Arum who more than likely already heard these roadblocks before the public did.
              Arum: "Canelo being a Mexican should fight on May 2nd"
              Oscar had 2 responses:
              1) "Canelo will not fight on May 2nd if Floyd vs Manny sign a contract"
              2) "No, I don't see Floyd vs Manny coming to terms and signing a contract"

Last edited by ADP02; 12-18-2014, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Floyd fought Marquez. Didn't cry about blood testing. Didn't asked him to leave his trainer or stopped him from drinking his pee. No excuses at all.

But with Pacquiao?!? HAHAHA! Floyd doesn't want that fight. Do we have any intelligent boxing fans?!? Or is it always oh I'm Filipino so I'll support Pacquiao, or oh I'm Mexican so I'm Canelo all the way, or oh I'm black so I gotta ride Floyd's d!ck!

Not a hundred million dollars in the world can make Floyd sign a fight with Pacquiao. NONE! Move on boxing fans.

Comment

• "I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth".

Comment

• Funny how anybody belives anything that comes out of floyds mouth you got to be a moron to believe anything he says. Don't know who is the better liar bob or floyd
                    Last edited by Wizardsh; 12-20-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X