Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Downs Khan, Requests Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
    yep, the libel, slander from the mayweather family came out even before any talks started, tainting the negotiations with bad blood.
    Anybody that use common sense no manny was juicing he hides behind religion like these bs southern preachers who drive Bentleys ...PAC is using Floyd bad boy image against him ...smart strategy but I always said PAC is a wolf in Sheeps clothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
      Anybody that use common sense no manny was juicing he hides behind religion like these bs southern preachers who drive Bentleys ...PAC is using Floyd bad boy image against him ...smart strategy but I always said PAC is a wolf in Sheeps clothing
      you got a lot of hate inside you boy, and thats in your first 2 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        You see...youre first sentence was like that of a child saying,"i know you are but what am i"! How the fuk do you know that? lol Look man, wake up...stop making yourself look like a moron. I dont put any weight in PPV numbers. I can care less. That dont win fights or secure legacy's in boxing history. I cant believe you can watch this vid and NOT call Floyd a coward or a dumbass. How the fuk can you NOT?
        The fact that you are calling a man who steps into the ring, and has for nearly his whole life a coward is what astounds me. You're treating one guy as if he is godsend and the other as if he is ****. Both are legends in the sport and instead of just giving props to each and keeping it real, you troll every single threat with the name mayweather in it calling him names like a damn child. The fight not happening is business.... And that is it. Contrary to what you might believe, it IS all about money, at least in the eyes of the men who are going great to be broadcasting the fight and making money off of it. We are fans, and aren't privy to all of the inner workings of contract negotiations In regards to this fight.

I understand your frustration of not having this fight, but your childlike attitude... You need to ditch it

Comment

• yes.........

Comment

• Paulie n Atlas also accused manny of roiding no lawsuit against them, the lawsuit was a roadblock - everything is lined up floyd wants it , Arum May 2 forget cotto vs canelo, by the way canelo isnt ur fighter; make it happen - yall get to choose the ring size gloves n per lb penalty, 2nd billing lower % NO MORE EXCUSES

Comment

• This is a great omen. Mayweather knows who is worthy and who isn't worthy.

Comment

• Floyd might be just saying this because i read somewhere he will not be inducted in the HOF if he refuse to fight Pacquiao. So maybe Floyd is trying to make it look like he tried, But we all know (except for 2-3 delusional people here) if this fight doesn't happen is because Floyd is SCARED. Not scared of losing, just plain SCARED ****less

I hope I'm wrong on this one because i want to see them fight.

Last edited by woopwoop; 12-17-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  i got feeling if this fight is signed this will be the new narrative
                  lol it will....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOliverBrand View Post
                    I understand your frustration of not having this fight, but your childlike attitude... You need to ditch it
                    Then he has fooled you. He doesn't want the fight to happen because he knows he would commit suicide in the event of Mayweather winning. 50% of his life is dedicated to hating Mayweather, 20% to praising Pacquiao and the remaining 30% on dreaming about him. Mayweather beating Pacquiao would strip his life down to nothing; the stakes are simply too high.

Comment

• Once again guys - THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! FLOYD DOES NOT WANT TO FIGHT PAQ! The public has paid for all his sham ppv's and along with Showtime, has put hundreds of millions in his pocket. He has no need, incentive nor pride to get in the ring with Paq. I've given up on this fight for more than 3 years now. He will never fight Paq. Some may blame Paq for the fight not happening but Floyd has managed to make contracts with numerous fighters EXCEPT Paq. There ya go.

Comment

Working...
                      X