Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Downs Khan, Requests Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just a duck foundation for mayweather.

He saying he is focused on Pacquaio while dismissing a khan fight.

But come May he will not be fighting Pacquaio or Khan but will be fighting some obscure 147 lb'er

Comment

• There's been so much talk all the way around from everyone. It's almost comical. Everyone goes nuts after every damn comment. All this talk has meant nothing for years, and it still means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I didn't say he was losing money-I said the reduction in PPV sales reduces Bob's profit margin. That doesn't mean he is losing money.

Bob didn't risk throwing manny in with JMM. Manny was favored in each fight. The risk would have been Floyd or cotto at a non cw. those fights weren't made.

You can oversimplify what I said to try and argue it back-that's standard stuff you and other pac fans do.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Bob and Manny do not want to fight Floyd and risk losing because, as we saw with the JMM ko, losing a fight significantly reduced casual fan interest in Manny's fights, which in turn reduced Bob's profit margin from the PPV's he puts on with Manny.

It's not difficult to understand, you and other Manny fans just ignore it.
        hmm so if theres a reduction in ppv sales then that means bob wont be making as much so in return he is losing money then.

so now bob didnt risk throwing manny in with marquez? so u believe pac beat marquez clearly all 3 fights prior to the 4th one then? if u do then thats good enough for me. so lets hear it. LOL

Comment

• Both fan bases have been wanting this fight for years. Disrespecting each other at every turn because of their love for these fighters. Now that it has a possibility of happening, people are backtracking. When Pacquiao talks about the fights it's supposed to be genuine, now that Floyd is talking he is blowing smoke. I think the fight will happen and Mayweather is going to give Pac that work.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            Manny doesn't win a round and Floyd knocks him out.
            Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in a legit fashion since December 2008. Don't fool yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I didn't say he was losing money-I said the reduction in PPV sales reduces Bob's profit margin. That doesn't mean he is losing money.

Bob didn't risk throwing manny in with JMM. Manny was favored in each fight. The risk would have been Floyd or cotto at a non cw. those fights weren't made.

You can oversimplify what I said to try and argue it back-that's standard stuff you and other pac fans do.
              bob doesnt want to risk anything when it comes to manny right? thats why bob purposely made pac gets robbed on the score cards right?

Comment

• Lmao it's pretty obvious most of you Pacquiao fans don't really want thus fight to happen . The comments on this thread are pityful

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in a legit fashion since December 2008. Don't fool yourself.
                  it was 2007

Comment

• fraud jr the scared coward will never fight pac or khan.

he won't be called a fraud for nothin'. youknowhatimsayin!

all he does is bullshit, and then his idiot fans still defend the coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                      Both fan bases have been wanting this fight for years. Disrespecting each other at every turn because of their love for these fighters. Now that it has a possibility of happening, people are backtracking. When Pacquiao talks about the fights it's supposed to be genuine, now that Floyd is talking he is blowing smoke. I think the fight will happen and Mayweather is going to give Pac that work.
                      watch the video floyd is talkin about the fight, yet still making excuses to why it will not happen

ur not suppose to do business like that, everything should be talked behind the scenes, this is a indication that there is no serious communication between the two camps

does floyd think that by insulting arum infront of a camera, that he is going to make the fight happen?

typical media stunts..floyd has been forced to talk about pac because there has been a campaign by the media, fans and celebs to force the fight to happen

floyd has no chpoice but to come forwards and talk and say "how much he wants it, blahh blahh"...but its all just hot air to push the blame onto the other side
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-16-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X