Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson vs. Dmitry Sukhotskiy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans love to hate him and I can see why, I don't hold it against them but he is a dangerous fighter.
    Anyone thinks this guy is power and nothing else is blinded with hatred.

He is a top, top fighter and not some one dimensional puncher. Sure he is a bit wild but he has good balance, decent head movement, he sets his powershots up well. He mixes his shots up well to head and body.
    I think a lot of fighters think he is one handed but he has a very sneaky right hook particularly to the body.

I still think he walks Kovalev onto one. I think B-Hop maybe the harder fight for Stevenson.

Comment

• Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn
      If you're truck driver, janitor, bartender or construction worker you're in luck! You have great shot at getting shot at #Superduck. #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Adonis looked beast, really hope the Kovalev fight can come through, that's a 50-50 bout IMO.
        Really? I thought he looked average against a no-name. As a comparison, Kovalev would've taken that guy out inside 2 rounds, almost guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Fans love to hate him and I can see why, I don't hold it against them but he is a dangerous fighter.

He is a top, top fighter and not some one dimensional puncher. Sure he is a bit wild but he has good balance, decent head movement, he sets his powershots up well. He mixes his shots up well to head and body.
          I think a lot of fighters think he is one handed but he has a very sneaky right hook particularly to the body.

I still think he walks Kovalev onto one. I think B-Hop maybe the harder fight for Stevenson.
          He'll either walks Kovalev onto a big one, or he gets chopped down. Both have been fighting non-threatening opposition. 2015 is the year where Adonis/Kovalev must happen. I hope Kovalev runs over Pascal so he can rebound quickly.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn
              If you're truck driver, janitor, bartender or construction worker you're in luck! You have great shot at getting shot at #Superduck. #boxing
              Dan Rafael is turning more and more into a BoxingScene troll by the day. It's weird really. Not that he's wrong on his account of Stevenson, but you'd think a BWAA award-winning journalist would put integrity first.

Boxing really brings out the worst in people.

Comment

• Aducknis really is a boring fighter.

Comment

• He became the 1st boxer to KO Dmitry Sukhotsky.
                  Last edited by Thomas_Hearns; 12-20-2014, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas_Hearns View Post
                    He became the 1st boxer to KO Dmitry Sukhotsky.
                    Truly a stat that will go down in boxing history as one of the most significant accomplishments by any fighter ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Fans love to hate him and I can see why, I don't hold it against them but he is a dangerous fighter.

Yet somehow Golovkin is one dimensional?

Comment

Working...
                      X