Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Amir Khan is a tougher fight for Mayweather then Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares?? Both beats Mayweather, and Mayweather would want non of them...

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Khan has never been knocked out cold like Manny has so it could be argued that Manny's chin is now worse than Khan's, at this stage of their careers anyway, he's taken a lot of punishment in his time and chins don't last forever as we've seen in the past. Also Manny has been knocked out more times than Khan, and Khan is no longer drained at the weight like he was at 135 and then later at 140 - that's the reason he moved up to 147 and he's taken some good shots from Collazo and Devon without being phased one bit.
      amir wouldnt even get up from the first knockdown in the marquez fight. pac still takes a good punch

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        Is that you Floyd. Floyd the TBE, is that you? Okay just checking but back to the topic. Stop it stupid. Sure Khan showed me a lot yesterday, I actually have him a live dog against any welterweight but even Floyd's daddy who seem to start the selection process for Floyd understands that Manny is the tougher fight for Floyd. I won't go into all of the reasons but I will give you a quick synopsis. Manny represents a combination of everything that has bothered Floyd in previous fights. Speed - Judah, Pressure - Castillo, Punches from Angles - Maidana, Southpaw - Judah, Corley, and then you have Power - Mosley. Manny does the majority of this better than all of these fighters. And I haven't even mentioned the intangibles, like big fight experience, quality/variety of opposition, stamina, ring generalship etc. which at worse will be a toss up between both. Sure Floyd has his advantages too but when you slice and dice it, Manny stacks up just fine with maybe the exception of defense. So open your eyes my friend and understand why the world wants the fight and don't let your love for Floyd or bias for Pacquaio cloud your judgment. In my opinion, Floyd should thank his stars that he did enough not to take the fight right after Pac was coming off the Cotto win 'cos I don't see how he is going to win that fight, he would have had to turn into a dragon breathing fire to win that fight 'cos Manny was a wrecking ball at that time. Now to your reasons, Bradley is a very good fighter, no worse than the fourth welterweight in the sport so I won't even use that as an argument. Marquez, a rivalry, we all know anything can happen. Four fight series at 2-2, not much of an argument, it's called taking risk and fighting the best. Then on to Algeri, can u explain how he dropped Algeri six times but yet he can't cut off the ring? Weak, weak argument. They are both obviously not the same fighter they were a few years ago but they still both show flashes of their brilliance which obviously still brings some intrigue. You should encourage the fight to happen not to continue throwing up more roadblocks.
        No one is reading that ****, learn how to use paragraphs ******.

Comment

Theres just nobody faster and sharper than Khan. At times, it is just incredible. Nobody around who can do that, right now.

Comment

Floyd fans already making excuses in case Floyd chickens from the Manny fight again.

If all you say is true and Manny isn't a threat, then why not fight him and earn an easy $100+ million while solidifying your legacy? Instead, you'll fight khan who you'll receive much less $ from and not as much credit for beating. No other reason to face khan over manny other than a straight up duck. Not reason moneywise, no reason legacy wise and not even personally. If floyd really thought that he'd beat pac, why not do it just to **** up bob arum, whom he hates?
            Last edited by pnksntdead; 12-14-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

The Money Team already on that damage control. Way to earn your check homie.

Comment

Khan should be next for Mayweather. Make it happen.
                Forget Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Amir Khan looked amazing lastnight against Devon Alexander,
                  He'f fast, skillful and technically much better.
                  He looked like a top 5 P4P for me (should he keep that kind of performance up,)
                  I think it is fairly obvious who the bigger threat to Mayweather is out of Pacquiao and Khan, it is definitely Khan and i don't think anyone would disagree.

The fact that Manny was beaten by Bradley, knocked out by Marquez and struggled to cut the ring off against a limited Chris Algieri, I really don't see how it is even debatable who is the better threat.

Amir gave Manny hell in sparring in the wild card, even to the extent that Roach would not let them spar when Manny was training for a fight (to avoid potential injury inflicted by Khan.)

I think Manny should stick to fighting the likes of Algieri and Jesse Vargas.

Mayweather vs Khan is what we all really wanna see!
                  Get off that Mayweather dick, it's affecting your brain...

Comment

did TS just say khan is technically better than floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Amir Khan looked amazing lastnight against Devon Alexander,
                      He'f fast, skillful and technically much better.
                      He looked like a top 5 P4P for me (should he keep that kind of performance up,)
                      I think it is fairly obvious who the bigger threat to Mayweather is out of Pacquiao and Khan, it is definitely Khan and i don't think anyone would disagree.

The fact that Manny was beaten by Bradley, knocked out by Marquez and struggled to cut the ring off against a limited Chris Algieri, I really don't see how it is even debatable who is the better threat.

Amir gave Manny hell in sparring in the wild card, even to the extent that Roach would not let them spar when Manny was training for a fight (to avoid potential injury inflicted by Khan.)

I think Manny should stick to fighting the likes of Algieri and Jesse Vargas.

Mayweather vs Khan is what we all really wanna see!
                      Of course, In your opinion, The Chyna man that delivers my pork fried rice and rib tips would be more of a challenge to Floyd than Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X