Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Amir Khan is a tougher fight for Mayweather then Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, Amir Khan is a tougher fight for Mayweather then Pacquiao

Amir Khan looked amazing lastnight against Devon Alexander,
    He'f fast, skillful and technically much better.
    He looked like a top 5 P4P for me (should he keep that kind of performance up,)
    I think it is fairly obvious who the bigger threat to Mayweather is out of Pacquiao and Khan, it is definitely Khan and i don't think anyone would disagree.

The fact that Manny was beaten by Bradley, knocked out by Marquez and struggled to cut the ring off against a limited Chris Algieri, I really don't see how it is even debatable who is the better threat.

Amir gave Manny hell in sparring in the wild card, even to the extent that Roach would not let them spar when Manny was training for a fight (to avoid potential injury inflicted by Khan.)

I think Manny should stick to fighting the likes of Algieri and Jesse Vargas.

Mayweather vs Khan is what we all really wanna see!

Void fans be like

At the prospect of him having to fight Khan.

#AK47-1

Comment

khan is fast as a mothafuka, but i don't believe his chin will stand to floyds precision punching.... pac has all the intangibles to beat floyd, speed, power, angles and chin... i will say khan is a dangerous fight, but pacquaio is THEE FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        khan is fast as a mothafuka, but i don't believe his chin will stand to floyds precision punching.... pac has all the intangibles to beat floyd, speed, power, angles and chin... i will say khan is a dangerous fight, but pacquaio is THEE FIGHT!
        THIS!

But if no Pacquiao in May then anything less than Khan is BS, even worse than the attempted money grab with Maidana.

Comment

are you stupid? the fight we want is Pacquiao vs mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Amir Khan looked amazing lastnight against Devon Alexander,
            He'f fast, skillful and technically much better.
            He looked like a top 5 P4P for me (should he keep that kind of performance up,)
            I think it is fairly obvious who the bigger threat to Mayweather is out of Pacquiao and Khan, it is definitely Khan and i don't think anyone would disagree.

The fact that Manny was beaten by Bradley, knocked out by Marquez and struggled to cut the ring off against a limited Chris Algieri, I really don't see how it is even debatable who is the better threat.

Amir gave Manny hell in sparring in the wild card, even to the extent that Roach would not let them spar when Manny was training for a fight (to avoid potential injury inflicted by Khan.)

I think Manny should stick to fighting the likes of Algieri and Jesse Vargas.

Mayweather vs Khan is what we all really wanna see!
            You need Jesus in your life

Comment

Lol you nut swinging idiots need to start reading this **** out loud before you hit the post button

I've never understood why Floyd fans just don't want that fight at all period, they would rather Floyd fight bs fights... It's like they're scared for Floyd or something

As a paceman fan, if pac was the one dodging Floyd like Floyd does pac, I would never buy one more of his fights...

Comment

They probably both lose to Mayweather but Khan gets beaten worse than Pac does.

Comment

I've felt for a while that Khan would be a more dangerous opponent for Mayweather than Pacquiao.

That being said, I think Khan will just fall short of beating Mayweather. But I also don't think that fights going to happen. Just a hunch. But it would be great, after all the talk, to see how Khan would actually deal with him.

A part of me still thinks that 2010/2011 version of Khan would have a better chance, but his in-and-out movement has really become good under Hunter so he could also win as Mayweather doesn't really throw that many shots.

I would still hope Pacquiao-Mayweather gets done first though. Just to end the saga. It will be one-sided and then Pacquiao fans will claim Pacquiao was not the same. Which might be true, but then again, neither is Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
                    Lol you nut swinging idiots need to start reading this **** out loud before you hit the post button

I've never understood why Floyd fans just don't want that fight at all period, they would rather Floyd fight bs fights... It's like they're scared for Floyd or something

As a paceman fan, if pac was the one dodging Floyd like Floyd does pac, I would never buy one more of his fights...
                    I would love nothing more then see Floyd knock Manny out,
                    But the fact is he does not have much left in his career. He needs to continue to fight the best and I believe fighting Manny is taking a step backwards,
                    Pac is not on his level. He may aswell fight Ricky Burns then.

Comment

Working...
                    X