Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bradley going to struggle with Chaves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bradley going to struggle with Chaves?

DLike Thurman and Rios did? I rewatched the Thurman fight last night and Chaves gave Thurman all he can handle. Rios was losing to Chaves imo in a rough fight. I have no doubt Chaves would have won that fight or got robbed on the cards.

He appears to be a bit of a badass and if he fights like he fought Thurman I can see him giving Bradley all he can handle. Bradley better go with his Algieri strategy. Move, move, move!

Thoughts?
    Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 12-11-2014, 01:39 PM.

If Bradley is truly an elite level fighter, it should be easy and he will perform. I just hope Bradley doesn't go batshit crazy like he did against Provodnikov.

Bradley will headbutt if he gets low blowed or scraped in the eyes.

Comment

Good fight.........

I think it's going to be good and entertaining fight. We'll see how much Bradley has learned from his two fights with MP. At this level, it's about fighting smart. Hitting and not getting hit so much. If he has learned this, he should win with his superior hand speed and movement. Chaves isn't in his league.

Comment

No

Slow start with Bradley out boxing him

Then Bradley will exchange in the pocket
        And look dominant down the stretch

Comment

Bradley's chin will equalize the power that Chaves will bring...
          Chaves can also box, but he aint outboxing Bradley... too experienced and crafty.

Bradley UD12 8-4 type of win.

Comment

Thurman didn't really struggle. He was beating rios tho. Tim should handle him easily. It's crazy how this guy is headlining es not that good

Comment

i see clinches in this fight for some reason

Comment

Bradley's a guy who typically doesn't look great against anyone. I'm sure he'll have moments where he looks bad, but he'll win 8 or 9 rounds at least.

Comment

Normally I would say no way but with the constant injuries plaguing him coupled with the fact he fights like a spastic I will say yh he probably will struggle and make an extremely limited, slow & frankly not very good Chaves look like a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Bradley's a guy who typically doesn't look great against anyone. I'm sure he'll have moments where he looks bad, but he'll win 8 or 9 rounds at least.
                    Bradley best performance was against Marquez.

This fight with Chaves is going to be dirty and ugly, both guys fight dirty when in close so its not going to be pretty.

I see Bradley winning though, Chaves has power but Bradley has chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X