Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that disappointed you this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provodnikov was the biggest disappointment for me.
    mikey garcia
    angulo
    andrade
    donaire
    mares
    leo santa cruz

Comment

Deontay Wilder,Andre Ward and David Price.

And people saying they're disappointed in Shawn Porter,the guy wasn't that special anyway.And losing to Kell Brook is no shame either.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Gary Russel Jr
        That's another good one.

Comment

As watching this thread, I guess the proper question would have been "Fighters who didn't disappoint you" this year. They seem to be fewer.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Provodnikov was the biggest disappointment for me.
            mikey garcia
            angulo
            andrade
            donaire
            mares
            leo santa cruz
            I almost forgot Mikey existed, and I'm a fan too. That Burgos fight was fuckin wack.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Deontay Wilder,Andre Ward and David Price.

And people saying they're disappointed in Shawn Porter,the guy wasn't that special anyway.And losing to Kell Brook is no shame either.
              Porter was the first champion I ever met in person, I told him he was gonna whoop Brook's ass. I was pretty sad that night

Comment

Ricky Burns.. From world champion to nothing in such a short space of time...

Comment

100% with Santa Cruz... Bottled fight with Frampton after agreeing to it!!

Comment

Inactivity of Ward, Chavez Jr, Mikey Garcia and James Kirkland was just bad for the sport OVERALL

Comment

Funny You Should Ask...

For the $80 PPV, I felt we at least should have gotten a decent fight. Instead, Mayweather fought the second fight with Maidana like a straight b1tch, while Kenny Bayless did nothing to stop Floyd's shameless grabbing and holding. Maidana "saved" his energy for so long, the fight was over before he did anything besides the good shot he landed @ the end of round 3. I never felt so ripped-off by a fight or fighters."peeleft:
                      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 12-11-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X