Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that disappointed you this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Martinez, I thought he would easily beat Cotto, proved me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      nonito lost to the best guy in the division, how is that disappointing?

adonis beats anyone in the disappointing category
      Not as disappointing as a Shawn Porter loss or Danny scraping by Herrera and KOing a lamb. I don't know if I can even call Walters the best in the division (just yet), but I am a fan of what he did to Donaire for sure. I just thought Donaire could of kept going, but the weight proved too much. I don't know if he can still continue, he seems to have lost "it" and the fire he used to have in the ring.

Walters should fight Gonzalez. Loma should outbox Gradovich.

Comment

Pac - In no way shape or form should he have fought Algeri. That was one of the worse PPV ever and opponent wise it was sad to see.

Garcia - Herrera and Salko were bad

Bradley - Lost to Pac then is fighting Chavez who just lost 2 in a row

Ward - Just get in the ring

Comment

Eastern Europeon heavyweights.

Comment

I was gonna say Garcia and Porter, but now that I think about it, I have never been all that high on them.

I actually kind of expected Garcia to struggle with Herrera. Porter losing to Brook was a minor upset but no shock.

Comment

There are way too many.

Andre Ward (He and Froch were my 2 favorite fighters going into the year. I'm not even a fan of Ward anymore)

Leo Santa Cruz (I'm barely hanging on as a fan of his. He had an awful year with an even worse fight than the Garcia/Salka nonsense)

Adonis Stevenson (His f*gtrionics speak for themselves)

Danny Garcia and Lucas Matthysse (They were the co-feature of the biggest PPV in 6 years last year. Both looked bad in tuneups, and both took even easier fights to make up for it, accomplishing nothing)

Mikey Garcia (Come on, get in the ****ing ring, man)

Abner Mares (This should have been a busy rebuilding year. What the hell is he doing?)

Ruslan Provodnikov (Really? Castillo?)

I could name more, but I'll stop. 2014 ******.

Comment

Santa Cruz, still waiting for him to bring up his game

Mikey Garcia, dude where are you?

D Garcia, had some momentum going and now he is at a complete stop

Comment

Almost the entire Haymon staff pretty much did absolutely nothing.

Seriously, there's very little accomplishments worth mentioning from almost his entire roster this past year. That's crazy..

Comment

Andre Ward, for sure.

Comment

Gary Russel Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X