No announcement yet.

Floyd's I hate Arum excuse is B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...ticle-1.286596

In a strange twist, Arum admits that he owes Mayweather money and said he has told Mayweather's reps why he isn't giving it to him.

"There's no question we owe him some money," Arum said. "There's no dispute there. But he owes us a lot of money, and the people he's involved with owe us even more. After 98% of the money we owed him was paid, we stopped paying him for a reason.

"We're owed ... in the millions. We welcome this lawsuit. We wanted it to be filed. We have counterclaims and cross claims against certain other individuals involved with Mayweather. This is just the opening salvo in a major battle."

Comment

• He was willing to work with Arum the first time they tried to negotiate. What changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
        He was willing to work with Arum the first time they tried to negotiate. What changed?
        That's the million dollar question. When all the other obstacles seem to have been cleared, he pulled the "I hate Arum and wont do business with him" card.

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          Pacquiao fights for HBO, Mayweather for Showtime, whose parent company is CBS. Enter Moonves, who, Roach said, really didn***8217;t want to speak with Arum because he apparently believes Arum reneged on a verbal deal a few years ago where Arum promised him that Pacquiao would fight on Showtime more than just the one time in 2011 before going back to HBO.

He said, I'm not dealing with the devil, Roach said Moonves told him of Arum.

I'm pretty sure this fight is essentially already made for May 2nd.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/2014...n-to-negotiate
          You conveniently left this part out. LOL

“And I was there,” Roach said. “I was the third party. I just listened a lot. But they spoke about what they could do and how to make the fight happen. Moonves said he can deliver Mayweather, and, obviously, Bob said he could deliver Pacquiao.

“It was a very good meeting. What they said in that meeting, if they can do it, the fight will happen. Very soon. I think next. Moonves and Bob walked out to Moonves’ car with their arms around each other. The right people are talking about it. I think that makes it a bigger possibility.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...ticle-1.286596

In a strange twist, Arum admits that he owes Mayweather money and said he has told Mayweather's reps why he isn't giving it to him.

"There's no question we owe him some money," Arum said. "There's no dispute there. But he owes us a lot of money, and the people he's involved with owe us even more. After 98% of the money we owed him was paid, we stopped paying him for a reason.

"We're owed ... in the millions. We welcome this lawsuit. We wanted it to be filed. We have counterclaims and cross claims against certain other individuals involved with Mayweather. This is just the opening salvo in a major battle."
            Did you read the date homie? It's a 6 year old article lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Did you read the date homie? It's a 6 year old article lol.
              Yes and your point? That's the time Floyd is claiming that arum owes him money from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Yes and your point? That's the time Floyd is claiming that arum owes him money from.
                How is it relevant today though?

Comment

• Floyd hasnt worked with Arum since the Judah fight. Do the math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    How is it relevant today though?
                    Ask the Floydboys who keep saying that Floyd won't do business with him because he doesn't like him and part of that reason is because he owes him money from back then
                    Last edited by Deevel916; 12-10-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X