No announcement yet.

Floyd's I hate Arum excuse is B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    mega- i dont think floyd is scare of manny. what i do think is that floyd is hesistant to take the fight because there's a good chance that manny might take that "0" away from him and that "0" is all floyd has.
    Ok...we disagree on that one as well. Floyd authorized GB to start negotiation the day after the Cotto fight, when Pac looked his best. There was no way for Floyd to know that Pac would not accept drug testing and even compromised to 14 days. So why would he be afraid to lose his 0, but willing to fight the best possible Pac? Doesn't make sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Caps mean emotionally invested? Meanwhile you completely ignore the facts? I will side with the cap locks! Tell me when there has been any kind of real chance of making the fight, that Floyd has not been willing. Now do the same with Pac side.
      I get the feeling I'm talking to someone who believed that $40 million flat fee was a legitimate offer...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        If you were TBE, what would you do to make the fight happen? Assuming you are a fool enough to assume he wants the fight.

Show me how you do it if you were TBE.
        I am not calling Floyd the TBE am I? I would negotiate in good faith, but I wouldn't keep doing it with someone if I knew they weren't serious in making the fight. And Arum has proven that he has not been. Why can't you at least acknowledge the truth. 2 times, Arum has had every excuse in the book.

Comment

Because those excuses have magically disappeared and he can now take those tests at ANYTIME! Come on Evol, are you honestly gonna tell me that if Floyd had walked away for the same reason Pac did then later showed that he actually could do OSDT, you and everyone else wouldn't be crucifying him calling him a coward and a duck and blaming him for the fight not being made? Come on man, be honest and call a spade a spade!
          he needed a cut off. he never said he wouldnt do a blood a test. what i find funny is how u act like u would know pac's body more than him LOL.

and didnt pac already answered what u're asking? pac said he's tired of people always asking him if he's ever gonna fight floyd. so now he will agree to take less, agree to all floyd's testing, JUST SO WE CAN SEE THIS FIGHT. like i said a few weeks back, both GUYS changes their mind, but u cant sit there and argue that AT THIS MOMENT manny is changing his mind for the worst when in fact pac is changing his mind NOW to help make the fight. why is this a bad thing now?

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
            I get the feeling I'm talking to someone who believed that $40 million flat fee was a legitimate offer...
            No, ur not. I think that 1. Pac could've negotiated but didn't bother. 2. If Floyd was offering only 40 million, it was a lowball offer. 3. It didn't matter what Floyd offered because Arum was already saying that he would not offer Pac that fight.

Comment

Ok...we disagree on that one as well. Floyd authorized GB to start negotiation the day after the Cotto fight, when Pac looked his best. There was no way for Floyd to know that Pac would not accept drug testing and even compromised to 14 days. So why would he be afraid to lose his 0, but willing to fight the best possible Pac? Doesn't make sense!
              lol here we go again in circles... im not even gonna continue this.

im just gonna leave it at this ---

the whole world knows floyd is avoiding pac while u and 4 other floyd fans disagree. so have fun and enjoy.

Comment

he needed a cut off. he never said he wouldnt do a blood a test. what i find funny is how u act like u would know pac's body more than him LOL.

and didnt pac already answered what u're asking? pac said he's tired of people always asking him if he's ever gonna fight floyd. so now he will agree to take less, agree to all floyd's testing, JUST SO WE CAN SEE THIS FIGHT. like i said a few weeks back, both GUYS changes their mind, but u cant sit there and argue that AT THIS MOMENT manny is changing his mind for the worst when in fact pac is changing his mind NOW to help make the fight. why is this a bad thing now?
                Again u are saying he "needed a cutoff", so why doesn't he need one now? He even claimed that he would take the test in the ring. So what he originally said was true, then what happened?

But the problem with that Evol is that Pac is never held accountable for anything by guys like you. When Floyd asked for drug testing and Pac needed the 24 days, he was the ducker and coward. Then when Pac changes it, it's never even acknowledge that Pac did anything wrong. Then u want to say "that was in the past" and "Pac is changing his mind for the better to make the fight". But there is never any looking back or taking responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pish Flaps View Post
                  WTF, What's wrong with you? Why can't you accept the fact that Floyd is scared to fight?
                  so why are they in negotiations then hairy palms? what you think that foot locker commercial and numerous reports are false coincedences!? wtf, is wrong with you pish face?? and why you got girls showing their ass on your avi perve,? go out and get sum real poosy kid!
                  Last edited by LouIE G; 12-09-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

lol here we go again in circles... im not even gonna continue this.

im just gonna leave it at this ---

the whole world knows floyd is avoiding pac while u and 4 other floyd fans disagree. so have fun and enjoy.
                    Your opinion and I respect that. Everyone can feel that way, but I along with others will have the last laugh when the fight gets made! Later bro!

Comment

I am not calling Floyd the TBE am I? I would negotiate in good faith, but I wouldn't keep doing it with someone if I knew they weren't serious in making the fight. And Arum has proven that he has not been. Why can't you at least acknowledge the truth. 2 times, Arum has had every excuse in the book.
                      This guy is too absorbed in making his idol look good. He cannot even form an opinion how he will make the fight happen in hypothetical sense. And you expect everyone to believe TBE, who calls himself MONEY, is not a duck?

So you automatically assume Pac's promoter is a scumbag and you don't even attempt to make any contact. How will such attitude make the fight happen? You're just confirming TBE is really not interested.

Let me put it this way. What's the first thing you would do to make the fight happen if you were TBE. Assuming you really want it. (Don't know why you won't want to make the biggest money fight of all time happen.)

Comment

Working...
                      X