No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: I'm The Same Fighter Who Beat Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
    Are you serious? I'm a huge Cotto fan and thought that his fights against Trout and Mayweather were closer than the scorecards...but he still lost them, fair and square. Neither were robberies, though.
    Green for keeping it real. However, Cotto only won round 6 and round 8 vs Mayweather. 119-109 was the correct score in the trout fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Keep dreaming Austin "Migration of the Brown" Trout......You lost that fight by 3-4 points. Don't let those old senile wife beating alcoholic relic judges make you feel too strong.
      Are we talking about Cotto-Trout?? if so you should log off and check into rehab

Comment

Maybe, but that fighter still isn't particularly good. And I have my doubts with how he got dropped in that fight on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Correct... the same lucky bum who nobody had a scouting report for that took advantage of a dumb ass Cotto who went in with the worst gameplan possible.

Had Cotto not gone face first looking for nothing but a KO, he would have beaten you... even with that amateur Diaz in his corner.

This Cotto beats the living **** out of you, ****s your wife in the ring and then lays her on top of your unconscious body.
          So now Diaz is an Amateur??he was so hyped up before the Floyd fight it was sickening

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Honestly think cotto just slept on trout. Bad match up but cotto should have beaten him. Oh well, cotto is doing good for himself and hopefully trout gets back in the mix again.
            No, Cotto has been carefully matched since that fight.

He's the same Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              So now Diaz is an Amateur??he was so hyped up before the Floyd fight it was sickening
              He really was and I can pull up post and threads to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Maybe, but that fighter still isn't particularly good. And I have my doubts with how he got dropped in that fight on ESPN.
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Someone should bump those threads, because everyone who called Diaz the best trainer in the game are now calling him ****.

Comment

Cotto was sluggish in that fight, looked like he expected to win.

Trout, you are garbage, and stop trying to live off your one big win, espn is your new home.

Comment

Trout beats Cotto if they fight again and Cotto did take him seriously. Trout is just a bad match-up for Cotto. Trout is a good fighter but doesn't do anything great. He seems like a good guy and a great family man so I wish him all the best and I want him to be successful but unless it's Cotto I think he'll lose everytime he steps up and fight the very best in the divison.

Comment

Working...
                      X