• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMH what a coward POS. When you suspect your wife cheating, leave her a$$

Comment

Rest in Piss, scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        every detective worth their badge will tell you the last person to see a murdered victim is usually the culprit.

im not saying floyd is involved.

im just saying i think al haymon was the mastermind.
        The guy was already rapping about suicide and taking his life years ago, he had mental issues to begin with thoughts of perversion and sick ideas.

But Floyd seeing the death was done on purpose, he wanted Floyd to see it so Floyd would live with the guilt and trauma.

Dude is messed up, that Hayes dude could have said something like this is your fault you cost her her life and killed her. Sick coward.

Man this why I am cautious of people who have sick sense of humor especially when they speak on death and enjoy gore, those fools are just shy of going crazy, just one thing can push them to the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
          I remember this Hayes dude. I remember this song "Suicide" by him so I YouTubed it right now and nothing came up (maybe YouTube took it down?) so I googled the song and found it.

What he raps about in the song is pretty much what became true. Crazy s**t. The song is at least 5 years old.

https://www.audiomack.com/song/the-g...ayes/suicide-1
          Ouch. Might be another example of what I mentioned earlier about the warning signs in a person who has given suicide serious thought before.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            Pacf@gs are idiots that have no shame.....they'll shoot their own mother before they go a day without saying something about Floyd.
            and this post made you think you're different

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              I only hope earl Hayes will find the strength to ask for forgiveness on the day of the lord's return and judgement.

He has committed a great sin.
              Shut up, ******.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                and we know 50 can't write like that either. no way he wrote a whole paragraph without without major spelling/grammatical errors. he's more illiterate than floyd is has a bigger speech impediment than stuttering floyd
                Speech impediment and stuttering are some of the best assets a rapper should have
                Last edited by Rath; 12-08-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
                  Damn. She was cheating and he couldn't take it. Busters way out.

RIP to the wife.
                  **** her for cheating on him though... RiP to Earl.

Comment

What a scumbag, doesn't deserve anyone talking about him.

As much as I dislike Floyd's personality, noone should have to witness anything like that. I hope this doesn't affect him so harshly for long, as things like this will stick in his head forever.

I think everyone should give Mayweather some respect here, or at least wish him the best. Anything lower is disgusting, whatever your boxing agenda is. Although we're all just faces behind a screen here, the decent ones amongst us would offer our support if we could.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                      **** her for cheating on him though... RiP to Earl.
                      man fuk Earl. he killed a woman and didnt know for for sure. Coward ass puszy! Birds of a feather flock together...i can see why Him and Floyd were friends!

Comment

Working...
                      X