Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment Thread For : First artist signed to TMT dead, Earl Hayes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#TBE #TheBestExcuses found his way to save face when Canelo Bucks him off the Cinco De Mayo date.

Pssh mayweather what a disgusting human being, you watch and know it leading up to this by all the events on facetime yet you do not call the police and let it happen and I couldent understand why but now I know you found your excuse why you aint fight in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Pacf@gs are idiots that have no shame.....they'll shoot their own mother before they go a day without saying something about Floyd.

hows your mom doing, sir?

Comment

can't stand morons on facebook talkin bout "RIP Earl Hayes" do you realize he committed MURDER? He's a murderer, no RIP to him. Rest in PISS

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          This can't be 50 writing this he knows Floyd can't read it.
          and we know 50 can't write like that either. no way he wrote a whole paragraph without without major spelling/grammatical errors. he's more illiterate than floyd is has a bigger speech impediment than stuttering floyd

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            and we know 50 can't write like that either. no way he wrote a whole paragraph without without major spelling/grammatical errors. he's more illiterate than floyd is has a bigger speech impediment than stuttering floyd
            ^^^^^^^ this here thanks for the laugh.

Comment

I only hope earl Hayes will find the strength to ask for forgiveness on the day of the lord's return and judgement.

He has committed a great sin.

Comment

Tmz says that Hayes called up Floyd over his girl being unfaithful? was he saying Floyd was sleeping with his girl, did Floyd act like a tough guy and say control your b1tch or did the guy already have a gun to his womans head and Floyd tried to calm him down? Whatever happened its messed up, no need to kill someone else and yourself over infidelity there are other fish in the sea.

This is some traumatizing stuff, this is the type of stuff that will make people have nightmares witnessing stuff like this.

I think its about time Floyd have a spiritual awakening, dude is so enslaved with the technology and material things.

Comment

I remember this Hayes dude. I remember this song "Suicide" by him so I YouTubed it right now and nothing came up (maybe YouTube took it down?) so I googled the song and found it.

What he raps about in the song is pretty much what became true. Crazy s**t. The song is at least 5 years old.

https://www.audiomack.com/song/the-g...ayes/suicide-1

Comment

Seems like Floyd is making amends with 50, Floyd retweeted on his instagram what 50cent posted about him

#repost @50cent

***1060;***1086;***1090;***1086; ***1086;***1087;***1091;***1073;***1083;***1080;** *1082;***1086;***1074;***1072;***1085;***1086; Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather)

Comment

every detective worth their badge will tell you the last person to see a murdered victim is usually the culprit.

im not saying floyd is involved.

im just saying i think al haymon was the mastermind.

Comment

Working...
                      X